Checkout 51: Grocery coupons and cash back deals
By Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Earn cash back when you buy your favourite brands. Install the app now to see how much you can save on groceries this week!
Available in French!
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Browse the offers that are updated every Thursday
2. Buy the products from any store
3. Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your offer
4. Earn cash back!
Once your account reaches $20 in savings, we’ll mail you a cheque!
This means no more:
- flipping through massive coupon booklets to find good deals
- snipping lots of little coupons
- remembering to take coupons to the store
- arguing with the cashier and holding up the rest of the line
Best of all, you can purchase the products on offer at any grocery store including Walmart, Superstore, No Frills, Sobeys, Costco, Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix, Safeway, Food Basics, FreshCo., Maxi, Provigo, Metro, Loblaws, Zehrs, Save-On-Foods, Your Independent Grocer, Fortinos, Foodland, Longo’s, PriceSmart Foods, Valu-mart, IGA, Dominion, Giant Tiger, Canadian Tire, London Drugs, Whole Foods, Price Chopper, SuperValu, Zellers, Choices Market, Urban Fare, and all the rest!
Checkout 51 uses your location minimally while in the background to deliver in-store offers to you at the right time. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Check out what others have to say:
- "We liked the Checkout 51 app best so far out of all of the rebate apps available." - The High Tech Society
- “BEST FOR grocery shopping” - ShopSmart in Consumer Reports
- “Die hard couponers, rejoice...cha-ching” - Rachael Ray Every Day
- “The app is very easy to use, browse deals, upload photos and voila you're on your way to saving money.” - SupermarketGuru Phil Lempert
- “The best part is you’ll never clip coupons again and there’s no need to fumble with your phone at the cashier.” - MoneySense
- “All you have to do is take a picture of your receipt and submit it to the app to verify your purchase. After $20, you can cash out.” - CNET
Here is what our members have to say:
- "Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!" - Shawn A.
- "Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping." - B. Lindsay
- "I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever." - Tyler S.
- "This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!" - Kathleen F.
- "You have such great selections each week - many times it's products that were already on my grocery list!" - Julia L.
- "Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts." - Francesca P.
What's New in Version 5.1
Thanks to lots of feedback from members, Checkout 51 just got even better!
We would like to share our new Category and Store filtering option that allows you to find offers that best fit your personal shopping needs. Only shop at one store? Only care about snacks or personal care items? Simply tap the filter options and view the offer list the way you want to see it.
Loooove this app so so much would recomend to anyone who loves to get some extra cash.
This app is a good idea but it has so many flaws. It takes forever to go through the list and star everything, most of the time it rejects you because you either bought it at the wrong store or it was the wrong date.
They include McDonald's on here but no fresh foods. How sad is that?? Most of the crap you get money back for is processed crap. Don't waste your time with it.
New version of the app is slow and crashes often when going thru the list. Products are okay if you use them. May take time to reach cash out limit of $20.