By Checkout 51
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get cash back when you buy your favourite brands. Install the app now to see how much you can save on groceries this week!
(Sorry - not yet available in Quebec)
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Browse the offers that are updated every Thursday
2. Buy the products from any store
3. Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your deal
4. Get cash back!
Once your account reaches $20 in savings, we’ll mail you a cheque!
- flipping through massive coupon booklets to find good deals
- snipping lots of little coupons
- remembering to take coupons to the store
- arguing with the cashier and holding up the rest of the line!
Best of all, you can purchase the products on offer at any grocery store including Walmart, Superstore, No Frills, Sobeys, Costco, Shoppers Drug Mart, Safeway, Food Basics, FreshCo., Metro, Loblaws, Zehrs, Save-On-Foods, Your Independent Grocer, Fortinos, Foodland, Longo’s, PriceSmart Foods, Valu-mart, IGA, Dominion, Giant Tiger, Target, Canadian Tire, London Drugs, Whole Foods, Price Chopper, SuperValu, Zellers, Choices Market, Urban Fare, and all the rest!
Check out what others have to say:
- “Say goodbye to clipping coupons” - Global TV
- “App makes couponing easy” - Windsor Star
- “Snap, send, get money — it’s new-age couponing” - Vancouver Sun
Here is what our members have to say:
“Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!” - Shawn A.
- “Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping.” - B. Lindsay
- “I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever.” - Tyler S.
- “This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!” - Kathleen F.
- “You have such great selections each week - many times it's products that were already on my grocery list!” - Julia L.
- “Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts.” - Francesca P.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Fixed an issue a small number of members were experiencing with the camera.