Cuyahoga Valley National Park by Chimani
By Chimani, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chimani helps you plan, navigate, discover and socialize on your next national park adventure.
* collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest
* expert-written details on more than 270 unique points of interest (POIs)
* a professionally voiced 35-minute audio-guided auto tour
* GPS-enabled map that works without a cell/wifi connection and downloadable for offline use
* calendar of Ranger-led events
* sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
* photo gallery with more than 50 park images
* descriptions of more than 15 hiking trails
* information on restrooms, picnicking, bicycling, and other in-park activities
* "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
* Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols
* Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events
* Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com.
Requires an initial Internet connection to download photos and offline map (either Wifi or cellular).
What's New in Version 4.2.2
* Centralized user profile - use Google, Facebook or your email address to log-in and save all your check-ins, points and badges across all the Chimani apps
* Your data is backed up to the cloud! Once you create a profile all your data is backed up on our servers and you can access it from multiple devices!
* Tidal data. We are still working on a bug with the tidal data
* # of park check-ins. This number is slightly off between National Parks app and individual park apps
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 99.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chimani, Inc.
- © 2010-2017 Chimani, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.