By downloading the Chinook Financial's Mobile app, you consent to the installation of the app and any future updates or upgrades. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling the app from your device.
When you install the app it will ask for permission to access the following functions of your device:
• Location services – allows the app to use your device's GPS to find the nearest branch or ATM
• Camera – allows the app to use device camera to take picture of cheque
• Contacts – allows you to create new INTERAC® e-Transfer recipients by selecting from your device contacts.
• Get quick access to your accounts with Touch ID and 3D Touch
• Landscape tablet view
• Improved account activity filters and search
• Improved messages with notification for unread messages
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Many bills ended up not being paid
Log in problems
I had to try 3x .There must be a better way to log in
Last update sucks
When the last update happened it no longer had my account saved so that all I had to do was type my password in. I’ve been signed in that way for almost 2 years. I don’t remember how the hell I spelt answers or weather or not it had a capital. It gave me 3 tries to get it right & their r at least 10 different ways that answer could be spelt or capitalized. I do remember it had more than 1 question it could ask me but neglected to let me try a different 1. Not impressed what so ever that I know have to go into the back just to fix this stupid app for me when I have 2 small children to accompany me that r not easily distracted by toy but rather with trying to go where they can’t like behind the counter because that’s more interesting 2 little minds.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.