By Davide Troise
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired to print lyrics, tab and and chords wasting paper, ink and time?
With Chord Archiver you can archive your songs (with lyrics, chords and tabs) manually or surfing on the internet through Safari, saving songs in the App: choose title and author and, when web page did load in Safari, you have just to find the correct chords and tabs, copy them, return in Chord Archiver and paste them in the song, already created for you.
Songs are organized by author, with alphabetical sections. It's implemented a full-text search to help you finding easily a song.
Selected song title or author can be renamed by touching it in the upper toolbar: when a little dialog window will open, you can write the new title or author for the song.
Chord Archiver is my first app, so don't hesitate to contact me for any help.
Bookmarks with a star.
You can mark your preferred songs with a star. These songs are displayed in a dedicated menu in the right side. You can decide the order creating a real outline for your live performance!
To browse immediately forward or backward you need just a finger. Swipe right or left to change song in that bookmarked list.
Autoscroll and font size features.
Long songs have long lyrics and chords: with autoscroll you can scroll without touching the display.
You can change the font size and the autoscroll speed.
Chord Archiver remembers for you these settings for each song.
- Gestures for browsing bookmarked songs
- Standard and easy-to-use split view user interface
- Autoscroll speed and font size automatically saved song by song
- Optimized Safari launch for songs searching
- English and Italian localization
- You can backup of all your songs with one touch: available with in-app purchase (see in Chord Archiver's preferences).
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- This update resolves the issue that may lead to an unexpected application termination.
- Now you can backup of all your songs with one touch: available with in-app purchase (see in Chord Archiver's preferences).
I can't do anything on this game they won't even let me switch songs or anything like that it's stupid
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 04, 2013
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Davide Troise
- © 2011-2013, Davide Troise
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Backup all songs"$0.99