CIBC Mobile Banking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our sharp new design looks great on the larger display of the iPhone 6 and above. Sign on with Touch ID® on supported devices. Depositing a cheque? Just take a picture. Set up automatic bill payments, transfer money, receive and manage funds with Interac e-Transfer® and so much more!
• Apply for bank accounts or credit cards in a single, simplified form and view your application status in real time. Existing client? Enjoy immediate access to your new bank accounts.
• Review details of your transaction history for deposit, credit card and other eligible credit accounts, mutual funds, mortgages and loans. View your eStatements and cheque images.
• Deposit Canadian dollar cheques by simply taking a picture with your device.
• Sign on quickly and securely using your fingerprint with Touch ID.
• Set up instant, post-dated or recurring payments and transfers and add new payees.
• Send and receive funds with Interac e-Transfer®.
• Manage your personal information and make service requests for your accounts.
• Book a meeting with a CIBC advisor.
• Search for nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
• Quickly search our entire app! Type or say what you’d like to do into the search bar and we’ll connect you to the right page.
• Create savings goals, track their progress and set up transfers to help you save.
• Get your free Equifax credit score directly in the app.
• Make travel easier with our Travel Tools, featuring a currency converter, emergency numbers, helpful tips and much more to come.
• Get your banking done faster with shortcuts to frequently used actions, available in our new context menus.
For the iPad
• Easy-to-understand charts give you a consolidated view of all your CIBC holdings.
• Interactive graphs show your spending and saving behaviour.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this app and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending on your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this app.
Accessing this app may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
The CIBC Mobile Banking App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at 1-877-433-1902 or visit www.cibc.com/mobilebanking.
When sending an e-Transfer, you can have the App access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. CIBC authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trademarks of CIBC.
*Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
CIBC Web Site:
CIBC Mobile Banking Support:
What's New in Version 9.0
• Making purchases with your Visa* card outside of Canada? Know what you’re paying with our easy-to-use Travel Tools.
• Context menus offer quick, intuitive shortcuts to frequently used actions.
• Edit your profile picture.
• Minor bug fixes.
• Free Equifax credit score.
• Minor bug fixes.
If you experience other issues with our app, please contact us:
Love the new travel tools! Now a reason to travel more!
App not downloading
Can't even download this app.
Useless eDeposit and bank company
Every time I use eDeposit the crappy app says it can't complete the deposit, and for me to get a hold of customer service.Truly disappointed with such a bank and especially this app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 117 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- CIBC © 2010-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.