Buy movie tickets, skip the line and scan your digital ticket for paperless entry, plus instantly order food and drink to your VIP Cinemas seat with the new Cineplex app.
With this app you can:
- Quickly access movie showtimes to find what’s playing near you.
- Skip the box office line and scan your digital movie ticket with the ticket taker. No need to print your ticket.
- Easily share tickets with friends.
- Browse the latest new and upcoming movies, plus view ratings and watch trailers.
- Create a personal Watchlist to save the upcoming movies you want to watch.
- Make it easier to collect SCENE points by adding your SCENE card for convenient scanning at theatres.
- View theatre information including maps, phone number, admission prices, showtimes, ticketing information and theatre notices.
- Available in English & French
YOUR PHONE IS NOW YOUR TICKET WITH PAPERLESS ENTRY:
Skip the box office line and just scan your digital movie ticket with the ticket taker. No need to print your ticket.
ORDER FOOD & DRINK FROM YOUR SEAT IN VIP:
Order great food and drinks straight to your VIP Cinemas seat with just a few taps. Starting 30 minutes before your movie begins, browse the full menu, place your order and pay instantly.
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t believe you clowns took away wallet support
What the hell is wrong with your devs. Why the hell would you drop support for wallet? This just makes me more tempted to use Atom, at least they understand how to make an app!
Looks sleek, but you’ll have confusion with newly released movies’ showtimes
The app looks sleek and clean. However there is an issue regarding checking showtimes for newly released movies. There is an issue with finding out if certain movies have a “No Passes” restriction. When I search showtimes by theatre, there is no indication to tell if there is a restriction. But when I do a search by movie, the restriction shows.
If the developer can please speak up about this issue, that would be great. I already sent out an email as well but did not receive a reply saying my request was received.
Nice update but still no Apple Pay
Some of us don’t care to have our payment information on so many different websites or apps and Apple Pay is still the more secure and fast way to pay. Please get on board?
Also less important but why remove the Scene card from Apple Wallet? It had it’s use.
- Cineplex Entertainment
- 110.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cineplex Entertainment LP
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.