Par National Film Board of Canada – Office national du film du Canada
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
“This trip to the past is a glimpse at the future” - TIME. Enter the shadows of a post-war North American city through this film noir inspired, historically based immersive art app. Requires iPhone 4S/iPad 2 and above.
The first Real-time 3D art app to tell a story inspired by real events. An immersive experience created by internationally renowned artist Stan Douglas and the award-winning NFB Digital Studio. Through photorealistic 3D illustrations rendered from Douglas’ extensive historical research, Circa 1948 takes users to the late 1940s, Vancouver, BC, a young city in the midst of urban planning, but divided along lines of race and income. Eavesdrop on long lost conversations in two carefully recreated locations: an Old Hotel in Vancouver’s affluent west side, then squatted by homeless war veterans, or the muddy streets of ethnically diverse Hogan’s Alley in the working class east side, populated by racial minorities, gamblers, prostitutes and corrupt police officers. Produced by the National Film Board of Canada.
- Extensive historical detail
- Period music and audio
- 44 film noir influenced conversations
- Historically accurate props, architecture and landscapes
- Open-source real-time 3D engine
- Touch and gyroscope-driven navigation modes
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C and 5S
- iPad 2, 3rd and 4th generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini and 2nd generation iPad Mini.
Nouveautés de la version 1.0.4
- iOS 8 Support
- fixed rendering bugs on iPad Air 2, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
Avis des utilisateurs
Moral of the story
In the middle of the 3rd story and it crashed. Moral of this app is that cops were criminals I guess. Everyone knows that cops have been and continue to be organized crime syndicates. Nothing new here. Delete!
It seems that this will not run on an iMac. Pity if that is so. I have the latest retina display and would love to explore the app on it.
Crashes make this impossible to play.
D’autres ont aussi acheté
- Catégorie : Photo et vidéo
- Mise à jour : 6 févr. 2015
- Version : 1.0.4
- Taille : 2.02 Go
- Langue : Anglais
- Vendeur : National Film Board / Office national du film
- © 2014-2015 National Film Board of Canada
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.