By Citrix Systems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 7.3.1
Fixed Customer Issues:
After updating, using the keyboard during two-factor authentication might not work [#8267]
When connected to NetScaler, using an email account to set up a Store might fail [#8268]
URLs with an ending backslash might cause an authentication error [#8364]
I truly enjoy your Citrix app. Even more after I upgraded my cell phone:). keep up the good work!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 64.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2017 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.