By Citrix Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
Fixes for the following issues:
1. Receiver for iOS can exit unexpectedly if you add a new user account as part of the first-time Receiver setup. This issue occurs only on iOS 8.1.x.
2. An SSL handshake Error 183 can occur when you connect to a Receiver session. This issue affects mainly iPad 2, 3, and 4.
3. When you click the Windows Start menu using an X1 Mouse, the Receiver extended keyboard appears. The extended keyboard bar obscures all or part of the Start menu.
I have been trying for 2 days now to access my work stuff from home. Not able to access. Citrix keeps saying waiting. When trying to click on link to open in receiver...doesn't open. Tried to delete app on my phone to reinstall...won't delete!!
Use this every day works flawlessly
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.