This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 7.4
Auto Tablet Mode
Citrix Receiver for iOS supports switching between Tablet Mode and Desktop Mode when using a Windows 10 VDA.On iOS devices, a Windows 10 VDA launches in Tablet Mode when there is no keyboard or mouse attached.
When a keyboard or a mouse or both are connected to the session, the VDA starts in Desktop Mode.Detaching or attaching hardware toggles between Tablet Mode and Desktop Mode. XenApp/XenDesktop 7.14 and later and XenServer 7.2 and later are required for this feature.
This option is on by default. To turn it off, users can go to Settings > Advanced > Auto Tablet Mode.
For more information,refer to
Note: There is a known limitation in how iOS detects keyboard switching when an app is running and a keyboard is attached to the device. Because of this OS limitation, tablet-to-desktop mode switching does not happen seamlessly when an external keyboard is attached to the device during a session. The mode shifts only after one of the following three user interactions:
•Upon selecting a text area again.
•Three finger touch on the session.
•Toggling the keyboard from the toolbar.
However, switching from Desktop Mode to Tablet Mode happens Seamlessly when the user detaches a keyboard during a session.
This fix adds overall stability improvements.[RFIOS-2071]
Tapping the search icon might not make the virtual keyboard appear.[RFIOS-2154]
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 30, 2017
- Version: 7.4
- Size: 64.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Zenprise
- © 2017 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.