City Taxi Toronto
By Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Order a taxi cab in Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan in Ontario from City Taxi Toronto using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address from your phone’s Contacts list.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to City Taxi Toronto (if app is installed on an iPhone).
NOTE: If the City Taxi Toronto application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call City Taxi Toronto is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Pre-register a credit card or account to be used for trip payments.
• Pay for your trip using your pre-registered credit card or account.
• Add a tip as an amount or percentage of the fare.
Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan and the GTA
What's New in Version 2.0.20
- bug fixes
Unprofessional driver and customer service
Driver didn't use meter, was late for pick up, ate at the wheel. Called customer service to complain and the rep simply called me a loser and hung up. Never again.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 2.0.20
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
- © Digital Dispatch Limited Partnership
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.