Citymapper - the ultimate real time transit app for Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal
By Citymapper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Includes support for Apple Watch. A to B journeys. Departures. Status alerts. Citymapper is now on your wrist!
The ULTIMATE TRANSIT APP for Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and more!
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Grand Prize Winner- MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Special Prize Winner- Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
* Best Overall Mobile App 2014- GSMA/Mobile World Congress
* Designs of the Year 2014- London Design Museum
* International Startups of the Year 2014- TechCrunch Crunchies
* Essential App of the Year 2014- Stuff Magazine
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
We're reinventing the everyday urban transit app and making the large complicated city simple and usable. A to B trip planning with real-time. Real-time departure info on all modes of transit. Bike/ cycle routing and bike share availability. Line status and disruption alerts. Uber and Hailo integration. Weather. Everything you need and may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
Live in: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, New York City, Washington DC, Boston, Philadelphia, San Francisco & Bay Area, Los Angeles, Chicago, Amsterdam (and Randstad), Brussels, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Milan, Rome, Berlin, Hamburg, Mexico City, São Paulo, Singapore, Hong Kong (more coming...).
Constant updates. We improve the app regularly.
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS
* "Best app on my phone."
* "Its reason alone to get an iPhone. It's that good."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "I never thought I could love an app so much."
* "I'm practically married to this app."
* "Don't know how I lived without it."
* "BEST TRANSPORT APP EVER."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "The only true five star app."
* "Get these guys on the Queen's birthday honours list."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "This is my favorite transit app. Full-featured and a breeze to use. I really appreciate the Uber integration."
* "Just when you think it can't get any better. Boom. New amazing features are released."
* "By far the most useful app I have and have ever had."
AVAILABLE CITIES & SERVICES IN CANADA
We use open data from transport agencies in the cities where we are live:
- Toronto: TTC (Toronto Transit Commission), Go Transit, Hamilton Street Railway (HSR), Brampton Transit, Oakville Transit, MiWay, York Region Transit (YRT), Viva, Guelph Transit, Grand River Transit (GRT), Burlington Transit, Bike Share Toronto.
- Vancouver: TransLink.
- Montreal: Société de Transport de Montréal (STM), Agence Métropolitaine de Transport (AMT), Réseau de Transport de Longueuil (RTL), Société de Transport de Laval (STL), Bixi.
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Visit our website: http://citymapper.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
What's New in Version 5.7
Summer is not over yet... In this release the maps come alive, your subway journeys get smarter with alarms and yes... carriage exits. Oh and we added Hong Kong.
GET ME SOMEWHERE evolves with an improved design. All your Saved Places are now on the map. Personalise and organise your city. Tap tap GO.
Search is smarter, we are now more accommodating of zbelling mizdagez.
By popular request ‘Replan’ and ‘Reverse’ are more accessible. If you don’t understand this now you will thank us later.
NEAR evolves, with the ‘Everything Map’. Switch to full map view to see all stops, stations, docks around you. Toggle between 5/15/60 min walking radii. Turn the train lines map on/off. Explore, learn and marvel at your city.
An ALARM for underground journeys in GO mode. While we figure out how to send you smart alerts offline, we have included an alarm so that you can do so yourself. Our quest to support nappers never ceases.
One of our most requested and debated features: TRAIN CAR EXITS aka Where to Get On/Off the Train. High five! In journeys and GO mode we will advise you where (front / middle / back) to get on the train in order to be best positioned to the exit / transfer when you get off. In peak hours this will knock minutes of your journey time and lead to more combined zen in the city. Train car exits are currently available for the entire subway in Toronto, and for part of the SkyTrain network in Vancouver.
Ok let’s be honest here. Since there are way too many trains and exits around the world, and we’re far too lazy to do all this work ourselves, we don’t have this data everywhere. Sooooo, we have added the ability for you to help us get this information through ‘Improve Data’ at the bottom of journey pages. Apparently this crowdsourcing thing is all the rage.
Hello HONG KONG. You wish you lived here. But you don’t. If you did, you’d be delighted to learn that we have everything you need to survive the concrete jungle: the MTR, double decker buses, mini buses, ferries, light rail, trams, cycling, cabs and good ol walking, with real-time information where available.
We’re amazed with how many transport options exist on the island, but we found that open data is not always sufficient or accurate. Sooooo, we fixed and created some of our own data in order to develop the most comprehensive solution that exists for HK today.
Hm. What could we possibly do next?
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Aug 24, 2015
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Citymapper Limited
- © 2015 Citymapper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.