Citymapper - Transit App for Bus, Subway & Train
By Citymapper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citymapper is the ultimate award-winning transit app for Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal!
A to B trip planning with ETA including all modes: subway, streetcar, bus, rail, ferry, bike share, Car2Go, Uber, and more.
Real-time departures. Offline transit maps. Line status and disruption alerts. Uber integration. Bike routing and bike share live info. Constant updates. Everything you need -- and may not even realize you need -- to manage your life in the city.
* Check real-time arrivals of bus stops around you.
* Locate your vehicle on the map with the real-time bus tracker.
* Receive push notifications when your line is disrupted, including TTC subway, GO trains, STM metro and AMT trains.
* Follow step by step directions, including where to get on the train in Toronto subway and Montreal metro.
* Access offline maps of your local transit.
* Save your places, stops and lines for easy planning.
* View bus and train schedules for all public transit in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
* Compare PRESTO fares for all trips within the Greater Toronto Area (TTC, GO Transit, MiWay, YRT and more).
* Search by bus stop number including TTC bus.
* Search by route name for a map of stop locations and departure times.
* Bike routing and bike share live info, including Bixi and Bike Share Toronto.
* Get arrival time and price for nearby Uber or Royal Taxi.
* Car2go itineraries and availability.
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR USER REVIEWS
* “Citymapper has replaced Transit as my top transit app.”
* “By far the best transit app for the areas it supports.”
* “If your city is covered by Citymapper your search for the near perfect transit app is over.”
* "Best app on my phone."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "I never thought I could love an app so much."
* "This is my favorite transit app. Full-featured and a breeze to use. I really appreciate the Uber taxi integration."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "The only true five star app."
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Grand Prize Winner - MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App (Mobile World Congress Barcelona / GSMA 2014)
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Special Prize Winner - Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
AVAILABLE SERVICES & AGENCIES IN CANADA
We use open data from transit agencies in the cities where we are live:
- Toronto: TTC, GO Transit (GO Trains and GO Bus), UP (Union Pearson Express), MiWay, Viva, YRT, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), DRT (Durham Region Transit), Brampton Transit, Oakville Transit, Guelph Transit, GRT (Grand River Transit), Burlington Transit, LINK, Toronto Island Ferry, Bike Share Toronto, Car2go, Royal Taxi, Uber.
- Vancouver: TransLink, BC Transit (BC Ferries), Aquabus, False Creek Ferries, Car2go, Yellow Cabs, Black Top, McLure’s, Vancouver Taxi.
- Montreal: STM, AMT, STL, RTL, CIT, MRC, Bixi, Car2go, Uber.
CANADA: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
USA: New York City (NYC subway), San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Seattle.
AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Melbourne.
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo.
EUROPE: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Moscow, St Petersburg.
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
What's New in Version 6.4
Telescope: see the real world. You know when you're close to your destination, and you're feeling proud of yourself, but then you realise you're not quite sure what it looks like. And everybody is staring at you. Well now you can use Telescope, and see images of your destination. Places, bus stops, stations, addresses. Check what a location looks like so you can recognise it when you see it.
Pop quiz: what's the 3rd largest city in Europe? Wrong. It's the Rhine-Ruhr, ze largezt metrobolizan area in ze Deutschland. Ok, we cheated a bit. Its a cluster of cities. Whatever. Germany needs a big city too. People commute within all these towns. And isn't that what its all about? The Rhine-Ruhr region includes Cologne, Dusseldorf, Dortmund and other cities that are so interconnected that you might as well visit them all. Or if not, you could just use the Telescope.
The Watch app now shows nearby departures again. Happy now?
Previously this month:
Moscow- its huge.
An iMessage app you can use to share your location or journey.
4 colourful widgets.
A new faster Watch app with an improved GO experience and better Complications.
Probably something else.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 209 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Citymapper Limited
- © 2016 Citymapper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.