The CityNews app lets you:
• Read local, national, international, local sports and entertainment news stories
• Get notifications when breaking news occurs
• Watch live streams of CityNews programming instantly
• Watch video clips from our shows, journalists and news partners.
• Get the current temperature and forecast from our meteorologists
• Submit a news tip to the CityNews newsroom
• Get the latest sports news and scores from Sportsnet.
• Share stories via email and Facebook, Twitter
• Contact the CityNews newsroom
• Use AirPlay to watch video
Apple Watch now supported!
• Read the very latest local top stories from your wrist
• Receive breaking-news alerts
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Crashing, but still great layout/ content
I've used this app for years, on multiple devices, and it goes through cycles of working and not working.
Great layout & content, it just needs to work more than 2 months in a row.
Not a stable app
I like the layout however even after years of work this is one of the most unstable news apps I’ve ever worked with. It freezes on videos, the videos cause the app to crash, it locks up just viewing stories and has to be reloaded far too often. Having said that it also loads quickly. Runs vids error free and in synch and can be the equal of any local news app out there if the programmers could just stabilize the damn thing.
I don’t understand why they can’t get this app to be more reliable. So Frustrating!
- Rogers Media
- 56.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Rogers Broadcasting Limited. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.