By Rogers Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The CityNews app lets you:
• Read local, national, international, local sports and entertainment news stories
• Get notifications when breaking news occurs
• Watch live streams of CityNews programming instantly
• Watch video clips from our shows, journalists and news partners.
• Get the current temperature and forecast from our meteorologists
• Submit a news tip to the CityNews newsroom
• Get the latest sports news and scores from Sportsnet.
• Share stories via email and Facebook, Twitter
• Contact the CityNews newsroom
• Use AirPlay to watch video
Apple Watch now supported!
• Read the very latest local top stories from your wrist
• Receive breaking-news alerts
What's New in Version 4.1
Now you can add a lock-screen widget with the top headlines and tap right to the story. We’ve also made various other general improvements to the app, based on your recommendations. We love hearing from you on what you like and what we could do better! Send us your comments and recommendations anytime by tapping “App Feedback” in the more menu.
Constantly crashing when launch on my iPhone 6plus
At startup, it wrongly says there is a new version. Then a spinner spins forever, I never get past the intro screen.
Can't open current version on iPhone 6 - spinning wheel and crashes every time
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rogers Media
- © Rogers Broadcasting Limited. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.