By Rogers Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
City Video is your free on-the-go and on demand video app featuring your favourite shows: Empire, Modern Family, The Mindy Project (a Canadian Exclusive for season 4!) and new additions including Grandfathered, The Grinder, Scream Queens, The Muppets and more!
Use the Cloud to watch between devices – iPhone, iPad, iPod – to catch up on series favs or multi-task with the new iOs 9 split screen views on your tablet.
Watch LIVE* local programming including Breakfast Television, Cityline and Citynews. Set a reminder so you don’t miss out!
Share your must-watch list across your social networks to help discover new hits.
Other Key Features Include:
• FREE Full length episodes
• Clips and Webisodes
• Behind-the-scenes peaks
• Live streaming of some local programming
• TV schedule
• On-demand, cross device viewing (via the Cloud)
• Tag your favourite shows
• Pause/Resume play
• Track what you’ve watched to see similar shows
• Show reminder alerts
We want your feedback! Please use the in-app Rate feature to tell us what you think.
Cellular data (3G/4G/LTE) charges may apply for viewing video over a cellular network
*Check you local TV listings or refer to the in-app schedule for air times
• The app requires iOS 8 or higher
• iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
• iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
• iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
• iPod touch (fifth generation)
What's New in Version 3.3
Minor bug fixes & improvements
Glitches and Ads
App is always glitching and I end up watching only ads. 😡
I really want to love this app but I can't watch any shows without it crashing too many times. It's ANNOYING...
This app is bloody useless, it crashes every time I try to watch something. Do you not have an app team?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 19, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rogers Media
- © Rogers Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.