By Jourist Verlags GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
300 of the most important aircraft in civilian service available in one app on your iPhone or iPad.
These range from the earliest pioneers to the massive passenger jets of the modern age, representing the diversity of aircraft in use throughout the world for tourism and commerce. These include famous passenger planes such as Concorde, the Boeing 737 and 747, as well as the Learjet, Tiger Moth and Jetstream.
Each aircraft featured is illustrated by a full-colour, profile artwork and is accompanied by a detailed specifications table. All measurements are given in imperial and metric. In addition there is accompanying text for each aircraft that summarizes its development and service history.
• 300 civil aircraft, each one illustrated by a full-colour artwork
• Full dimensions, weights, performance data and armaments provided for each aircraft in both imperial and metric measurements
• Each aircraft’s development history and career described in full
• Quick search functions
• Favourites section
• All data stored offline on your device. No Internet connection required
• Supports both iPhone and iPad
Robert Jackson is a former pilot and navigation instructor. As a writer in military, naval and aviation affairs, he has more than 80 books to his name, including Suez: the Forgotten Invasion, The Royal Navy in World War II and
Strike From the Sea: A History of British Naval Air Power.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• 17 more new aircrafts like Boeing 777F or Airbus A321!
• Now with iPhone 5 support (4-Inch Retina Display)!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jul 12, 2013
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 45.2 MB
- Language: German
- Seller: Jourist Verlags GmbH
- © Jourist Verlags GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.