Submit your expense receipts or documents for reimbursement by simply taking a picture. The team at National HealthClaim will build the claim document for you! With more updates and features on the way, currently you can:
- Login and submit a reimbursement claim from anywhere around the world.
- View basic account details and balance.
- Mobile optimized claim submission process based on taking a picture of the document.
- Multiple mobile devices can login so family members can submit their own claim receipts.
Updated user interface and added support for bank information.
Ratings and Reviews
worst user experience and interface. No foresight.
-no option to upload from camera roll
-no option to write notes for explanation
-no option to upload files
-this app does not necessarily make things faster for claiming.
-half baked attempt to go digital
-what could have been an easier process for everyone on both ends is frustrating- all the details lost just because this app has limited capabilities.
-i hope you update these features.
Not much easier than an online submission
-Has no archive (can’t see what was previously submitted), so nothing to point to when they (constantly) deny your claim and have to redo it
- can’t write any text with the app so have to print and write out on the paper (so what’s the point?).
-NHC fails to retain any records so you have to look up your benefit providers explanation for every.single.claim.
Needs to be easier, better UX.
You have the ability to claim purchases by taking a picture which is great but fairly standard with these types of applications. It’s odd that you have to write on the receipts when using a digital application, seems like it would easier to write in a text box within the app and communicate with whomever is reviewing the respective claim that way. It would also be great to see the status of the submission whether it is submitted, pending review, approved or paid.
- National HealthClaim Corporation
- 14.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 National HealthClaim Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.