Climendo – the statistically most likely weather forecast for your location.
With literally 10,000 weather apps to choose from, not all of them will be equally accurate for your location. So how can you be sure which ones are best for you, rather than wasting time, relying on the wrong ones? Climendo has tracked forecasters’ accuracy around the world for years, and can guide both users and companies in the right direction. Find the best forecasts based on temperature, wind, long- and short term forecasts, and location. Since one weather provider will most likely not be best at everything or everywhere, there is a puzzle to solve. A task that is both time consuming and difficult to do manually. Climendo will automatically generate the statistically most likely forecast for your location, so you don’t have to.
Features in the app:
• Better safe than sorry. Get the statistically most likely forecast for your location.
• Get a second opinion. Compare some of the best forecasts on one screen.
• Never settle for less. Find out who makes the most accurate forecast for your location.
• Know your history. See what the weather was like 1, 2, 5, 10, and 20 years ago.
• Avoid unwanted surprises. The probability rate tells you how certain the forecast is.
• Get inspired by environmental heroes with Climendo Heartbeat.
Climendo only features the most accurate weather providers. Who they are may vary depending on what country you select. We are continuously adding more local and international weather providers.
Climendo’s heart beats for all the innovative companies, and hard working organizations out there that try to reduce the negative impacts on our environment. One way for us to do good is to feature some of them in the app for free. We hope you will find it both interesting and inspiring to find out more about their work. We would also like to encourage other companies to find a way to help out.
Climendo is the highest rated weather app in Swedish App Store, and ranked as one of the hottest digital start-ups in Sweden. The app is frequently featured in acclaimed media around the world.
Subscribe to Climendo’s Rain Alert: $5.99 per year. It can be used for 1 location at the time. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your subscription will renew automatically each year and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SJLDWpjU7mS5jndM0IQX-fYJXMaQX4GqE4SI9naz8Wg/edit
New feature! Set a Rain Alert for your location, and Climendo will notify you in the morning if we see rain in the forecast. No more wet surprises.
Ratings and Reviews
Just needs a Apple Watch companion app to go along with it. 😁👍🏻
- Climendo AB
- 64.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Climendo AB
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ADs $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.