By Clothes Minded
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Pretty much the best app ever." – The Gloss
"Um, so awesome." – Cosmopolitan
"The only weather app I've ever wanted." – Wired
"Cloth... is your personal outfit diary. And it’s a beautifully designed personal diary to boot." – The Next Web
One of Gizmodo's "Best iPhone Apps". Featured in The NY Times, Wired, InStyle, Mashable, The Next Web, TechCrunch, MSNBC, MTV Style, Fast Company, VentureBeat, Cosmopolitan, Apartment Therapy, Fox & Friends, and The Gloss.
Cloth is the simple way to save, organize, and share your favorite outfits. Adding outfits takes just seconds.
Now, with Cloth's new Weather in-app upgrade, we've teamed up with wunderground.com to use real-time weather data to give you one-touch access to the best outfits from your wardrobe for the current conditions. The in-app upgrade also gives you built-in photo editing and filters.
Key Features of Cloth:
● Shoot and save your favorite outfits, then add some notes and tags (but only if you want to!)
● NEW: With the Cloth Weather in-app upgrade, you can automatically tag your outfits by the current conditions (such as "Freezing" or "Rain").
● NEW: The Cloth Weather in-app upgrade also makes it easy to see the best outfits for the current conditions.
● NEW: The in-app upgrade also gives you built-in photo editing and filters, making it easy to put your best foot forward.
● NEW: You can now search your outfits by tags.
● One-touch social-network sharing makes it easy for your friends to see what you’re wearing on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
● It’s a game! Collect points and badges for saving and sharing outfits.
● Submit your outfits to Clothapp.com, directly from the app. We’ll post the best picks to the blog and our Facebook page.
How To Use:
Couldn’t be easier! Just tap “Snap” to shoot your first photo, then add some notes or tags, or maybe push your outfit to your social networks or submit it to Clothapp.com.
Looking to pull up a past outfit? Either scroll down in your “Feed” screen, or select the proper category from your “Wardrobe.”
Looking to track your points and badges? Tap “Status”
To Upgrade For Cloth Weather and our built-in photo editing & filters:
● Download the latest version of Cloth. Then tap "Weather" at the top of your "Wardrobe" screen. You can also upgrade in the "Settings" screen.
HOW TO DELETE TAGS: A lot of users have been asking us how to do this. It's easy! Just swipe a tag in the "Tag" view and it's gone. That simple!
-iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 4G or later (the ones with cameras), running iOS 4.1 or later. It also runs very well on iPad, though the design isn't optimized for the larger screen.
What's New in Version 1.6
* Support for iPhone 5 & iOS 6
* Track your favorite workout outfits with our new "Active" wardrobe category.
* Bug and performance fixes
Needs syncing capability across devices
I love this app! The only thing I think is missing is the ability to sync across all my Apple devices. I want to be able to upload my photos from both my iPhone and my iPad!
Five stars if it synced with my iPad
This is such a handy app, especially if you use the weather upgrade. Wish it synched with my iPad, but I'm sure they'll get there. Thanks for making my mornings easier!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 10, 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Seth Porges
- Copyright © 2013 Cloth Creations, inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloth Weather & In-App Photo Editing$0.99