Newton is a subscription-based app that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Send Later, Undo Send, Connected Apps, Recap (Only English), Snooze, and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and Mac.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. Get started with the no strings attached 14-day free trial and we say you’ll never look back.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
Loved by critics, press and over 40,000 subscribers from across the globe.
● “Excellent option if you use multiple platforms, particularly if you value minimalism” - Nathan Ingram, Engadget
● “Newton is the email app that you will still be using five years from now.” - Jack Busch, Groovy Post
● “There’s Still Hope For Email” - Jared Newman, Fast Company
● “My favorite email app for Mac and the iPhone” - Lory Gil, iMore
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad or Mac. Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Recap - Recap automatically brings back conversations that are waiting for your reply or that need following up. It also covers other mails with due dates, reminders etc., so that nothing slips through the cracks. (Available only in English)
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in major languages
** Newton Mail has a companion in Newton Calendar. Download the app, and all your events/calendars will sync automatically. Works with Google and Exchange (EWS) calendars.**
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99/year. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://newtonhq.com/k/tos
We are thrilled to be back. If you still have your Newton account, just log in using your Newton username and password.
Delete single mail in a thread. Also, support for ‘Mark unread from here’.
Add emails to OmniFocus, Things, 2doapp and Bear.
Insert GIFs using the Giphy keyboard on the iOS app.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoyed the app when I first found it, but its gone downhill.
I haven't paid the subscription for the extra features and I am not going to. I understand that people need to make money but $70 a year is a bit much, especially when there are a lot of bugs(like my emails recently only open to what I had sent and not the actual reply).
You can't really do anything without being interrupted by the subscription pop-up, gets really annoying.
Emails also have been taking a very long time to appear and some messages don't show up for a day.
Like I said, I did enjoy the app at first but too many features have been locked away and performance has taken a big hit.
COMPANY IS SHUTTING DOWN
Remove the app from the App Store !!!
No Sync Without Subscription!?
Are you kidding me? You surely can't be that money hungry that you can't even offer basic features to users unable to afford the ridiculous subscription fees. Why not keep those users around instead of shoving then away to alternate apps?
Update: And you're shutting down? Karma at it's finest.
- CloudMagic, Inc.
- 169 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Newton Annual $65.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.