CloudTrax is a free cloud-based network controller that helps you build, manage and monitor wireless and wired networks from anywhere in the world.
With the CloudTrax app, you can create a network from your iOS device, view the status of your access points and switches, see connected users and their usage, update your network settings and much more. Switch between your mobile app and the full controller at CloudTrax.com seamlessly.
• Free cloud-based management for your Open Mesh wireless networks through an app or browser. No need to be on-site.
• Easy, wizard-driven setup process for new networks. Simply scan an access point with your camera to add it to your network.
• Four SSIDs per network, including public for guests and private for staff.
• User access control and monitoring, including splash pages*, voucher*, rate limiting and client blocking capabilities.
• 24x7 network monitoring and alerting.
• Limited view mode to allow customers to view network status without access to tools and settings.
Open-Mesh is about smarter, simpler WiFi. Our cloud managed wireless mesh networks make it easy to spread an Internet connection throughout a hotel, apartment, office, campus, cafe, large home—and just about anywhere else. CloudTrax is used in more than 83,000 networks today.
- Added support for routers
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool but limited compared to the web interface
Works well but we need a function to reboot ap's.
Also since this gives access to confidential network information, i would suggest implementing a pin option before automatically logging in.
... If you could reboot the APs from the app. Maybe I just don't see the option, buy this is the single most useful quick fix for any APs. I would even love a giant button on the front page of the app that rebooted all APs.
This app work well but as for the open mesh access points it supports that's another question.
Outdoors they work very well but inside and especially multi floor buildings range can cause problems. If you plan on installing them inside cement buildings purchase twice the number of access points you think you will need.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.