Our award-winning CFD trading app* gives CMC Markets’ clients access to real-time trading on the price movements of indices, forex, shares, commodities and treasuries.
Profit from rising and falling markets without owning the underlying asset. Remember, markets can also move against you and losses may exceed your deposits.
== Practise CFD trading with our free demo ==
Download the app and practise CFD trading with our free demo account, which includes £10,000 virtual funds and most of the functionality that’s available to live clients.
== Huge range of markets ==
Trade on the price movements of indices, currency pairs, commodities, shares and treasuries. Trade indices like the UK 100, Germany 30 and US 30, based on the world’s leading underlying stock exchanges. Take a view on major FX pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. Trade precious metals such as Gold and Silver, plus global shares from over 10 countries and a range of UK, US and European treasury instruments.
== Key features and tools ==
The CFD trading app gives you instant access to your CFD account, allowing you to view and amend positions and trade on live streaming prices. You can also fund your account and customise advanced preferences, including preferred defaults. Once you’ve installed the app, just log in to your account
The app is equipped with an array of features and tools including:
• Advanced search – filter instruments by type, region, country, performance and volatility
• Advanced order tickets including stop-loss, trailing stop-loss, guaranteed stop-loss and boundary order options
• Price ladder for automated instant execution of significantly larger bet sizes
• Create watchlists and view instrument details including performance, spreads, margins and market hours
• Multiple chart types, more than 35 technical analysis indicators and drawing tools
• Real-time market calendar with push alerts. Our calendar helps you stay on top of crucial economic data as it’s released
• Reuters news service across all asset types and within each instrument’s factsheet
• Client sentiment charts for every instrument, helping you to gain greater insight into the view of other CFD traders
• CMC Markets analysts’ commentary via our 'Insights' tool
Find out more: www.cmcmarkets.com
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 80% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
*Best Mobile/Tablet App among spread betters, CFD & FX traders, Investment Trends 2017 UK Leverage Trading Report; Financial Services Provider of the Year, 2014-16 Shares Awards
• Improved App introduction and streamlined sign up process for new users.
• Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements based on customer feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
感谢您的反馈，您的意见和建议对我们十分重要。如在中国，请致电4008 168 888 或发送电子邮件至support@cmcmarkets.com.au 与我们联系。
Account creation was simple, and painless. Problem was freezing several times with me having the reboot the app repeatedly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. We would like to further investigate this, but unfortunately we were unable to locate you on the system. Please at your nearest convenience email our client services team on email@example.com or call us on 020 3003 8588.
Great app, but
Pleases enable the dark top bar at least as an option, this new update completely ruined the top bar. It’s very hard to see against a white background.
I think this is a great app, but please work on adding a widget for iOS, as well as enabling 3D Touch functionality. This would fit in perfectly and add a lot to the experience. I really hope to see it soon.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, this has been forwarded on to our product development team. For the time being, unfortunately we are unable update the app to allow modifications to the banner. However, in the coming weeks we will be reviewing the app and any relevant amendments will be carried out. With regards to 3D touch functionality this is due to be updated in the foreseeable future.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.