Enjoy instant access to your account information while you’re on the go through Coastal Community’s iPhone app. It’s secure, easy to use, and a convenient way to view your account balances onscreen, transfer funds and pay bills without having to log in!
With Coastal Community’s iPhone app, you can:
• Manage accounts
• View recent transactions and account activity
• Pay bills or set up future payments
• View and edit upcoming bills and transfers
• Transfer money between your accounts, to other Credit Union members, or use Interac® eTransfer to transfer funds to other financial institutions.
• Choose to display account balances onscreen without having to log in
• Receive messages about your account activity directly to your phone
• Keep track of foreign exchange rates
• Find your nearest Coastal Community Location by visiting the Branch/ATM locator utilizing your phone’s GPS
In order to make the best use of this app, please ensure that you have already registered and logged in to Online Banking. If you do not have your Online Banking set up, then this app will still allow you to access the Branch/ATM locator, Rates and our Contact Us information.
Visit Coastal Community at www.cccu.ca for more details about Online Banking.
This app is free; however mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Please check with your mobile phone provider for more details.
Coastal Community’s mobile banking app uses the same level of security as our full Online Banking website. Login using the same information as you do through Online Banking, and once you close the app, then your secure session will end.
• Get quick access to your accounts with Touch ID and 3D Touch
• Landscape tablet view
• Improved account activity filters and search
• Improved messages with notification for unread messages
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is the worst banking mobile app. It requires every time a secret question if you are mistaken on the phone. Instantly blocks. And then for a long time you can not perform the operation. Contacting the bank, and the e-mail to the management does not solve anything, the next step is the refusal of bank services. The bank does not value customer time
Navigating through the app feels like I’m connected via dial-up connection.
Inconsistent and glitchy
Never remembers my finger print, balances disappear after being repeatedly set in settings. App crashes often despite updates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.