This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
codeSpark Academy with The Foos is the #1 learn to code program for kids 4-9! This award-winning app has been downloaded and played by over 4 million kids in 201 countries.
codeSpark Academy teaches the basics of computer programming through a variety of interactive learning activities including puzzles, games, step-by-step creative projects, game design and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents.
“My 5 year old does not want to stop playing this. He caught on very quickly!”
“My daughters are 6 and 8 and this is their new favorite game. Now they want to be programmers!”
* Kids learn key programming concepts and use them to code their own projects in Foo Studio.
* Personalized daily activities based on your child’s progress.
* New content every month.
* Curriculum developed based on collaboration with and research from MIT, Princeton and Carnegie Mellon.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
PRESS & AWARDS:
codeSpark teaches basic computer programming skills — "the ABCs of coding"— with no reading necessary - NPR
"[codeSpark Academy] is easy to learn, full of playful characters and it's easy to experiment." - Children's Technology Review
"Most appealing to me as a parent was seeing how my children enjoyed working together on the puzzles" - Parents' Choice Awards
*** 2016 American Association of School Librarians - Best Apps for Teaching and Learning
*** 2016 Kidscreen Awards - Best Learning App for Kids ***
*** 2016 KAPi Awards – Best App or Product for Younger Children ***
*** 2015 Parents’ Choice — Gold Medal ***
*** Apple Editor’s Choice & Top Educational App ***
codeSpark Academy is inspired by visual programming languages such as Scratch from MIT, Alice from Carnegie Mellon University and other ‘beginner’ programming languages like Logo, SmallTalk, and Squeak.
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. They’ll master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
Our creative space Foo Studio allows kids to put programming concepts to work by making video games and programming interactive stories. Creations can then be played and remixed by other coders around the globe.
DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIPTION:
* Download and try for free. Trial offers the full codeSpark Academy experience for a limited time. Subscription is £6.99/month.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged £6.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
codeSpark Academy is FREE for teachers, librarians, and verified non-profit educational institutions. codeSpark Academy was voted top choice by teachers and librarians for introducing computer science in elementary schools. Additionally our FREE teacher dashboard allows educators to track student progress and turn on and off parts of the app.
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over 200 countries by turning programming into play.
What's New in Version 2.12.01
Introducing Snoopy Snow Brawl from codeSpark Academy! Learn the basics of coding this holiday season by coding Snoopy’s Beagle Scouts in a multiplayer snowball game! This Hour of CodeTM experience covers the key programming concepts of sequencing, parameters, and loops, while enabling multi-player fun for the first time in the app! Practice your coding skills and challenge your friends. Last scout standing wins! Play while it lasts! This experience is only available until January 15, 2018.
excellent software, excellent support
The way in which codeSpark has engaged my children to teach them programming concepts is nothing short of amazing. In a single hour long session both my 4 and 6 year olds were able to quickly grasp the ideas of issuing sequential instructions and conditional logic through the academy’s implementation of handling the actual programming as a game. The older one was even able to pick up a basic understanding of loops. I’m looking forward to what they’ll be able to do as they progress through the lessons!
Beyond the software, I would like to commend the team on their stellar customer support. I had a less than satisfactory experience in purchasing a subscription but my request for help was responded to and resolved quickly (within a couple hours) and courteously. They also went as far as putting in an immediate code change to ensure others would not run into the same issue. This level of professionalism inspires confidence and a well-deserved 5* rating.
Nouveau ici. Garcons 7-8 ans. On aime mais pas au point de payer 10$/mois. On en profite au max cette semaine
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 2.12.01
- Size: 161 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: codeSpark, Inc
- © 2017 codeSpark, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- codeSpark Academy Enrollment$8.99
- codeSpark Academy Enrollment$5.49
- codeSpark Academy Enrollment$8.99
- codeSpark Academy Enrollment$54.99
- Subscribe to codeSpark Academy$38.99
- codeSpark Academy Enrollment$78.99
- Subscribe to codeSpark Academy$104.99
- codeSpark Academy Enrollment$119.99