Cold Air Ops
By Intagleo Systems UK Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cold Air Ops is a suite of applications for the use in cold wx ops, it consist of:
1. MOTNE/OPMET (Runway report the 8 digit codes).
2. En-route which allows the pilot to find out the minimum flyable altitude or Flight Level depending on the altimeter setting, FL on QNE 1013 0r 29.92 and the Altitude on regional QNH.
3. Approach which allows the pilot to calculate all altitudes with all kind of approaches ILS CATI or CATII/III or NPA (LOC, VOR, NDB and LNAV), in the ILS the app calculates MSA, FAF, OM, DA and the G/A altitudes with a function of saving the calculations, in NPA it calculates MSA, FAF, 4 step altitudes, MDA and the G/A, the unique advantage of this app it does not ask the pilot to correct the FAF altitude if that altitude is higher than the corrected MSA but it asks the pilot to delay his descent by a given NM in order to stay on the profile.
The approach app has a huge airport runways database in order to make it easy for the pilot (reduce pilot entries) it has a lot of protection to reduce entries mistake mistyping.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
iPhone 5 supported.
Minor Bugs fixes.
Updated Aerodrome Elevation table.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 28, 2013
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intagleo Systems UK Ltd
- ©2010 Intagleo Systems Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cold Air Ops Full Version$8.99