Read on for important info below!
Lead your army to victory in The War for Tiberium with Command & Conquer™: Rivals, the definitive real-time strategy game on mobile! Battle to dominate your enemy with Commanders from the Global Defense Initiative and Brotherhood of Nod. Customize your army with a unique commander, infantry units, and vehicles. Conquer opponents in one-on-one battles and strategically direct your forces to earn every victory. In this war, control is power.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR ARMY
In Command & Conquer: Rivals, the strategy behind your skills determines victory or defeat. Choose a Commander to lead your forces – each holds powerful abilities that can influence your approach and turn the tide of battle. Create winning combinations of infantry, tanks, aircraft, and high-tech behemoths. Customize your army to align with your Commander’s unique abilities, then unleash formidable weapons and vehicles in all-out war.
DOMINATE RIVALS ON THE BATTLEFIELD
Go head-to-head in live battles with other players as you fight for map superiority in real time! Choose to fight for the Global Defense Initiative or Brotherhood of Nod. Restock your supplies and boost your army with valuable supply convoys. Complete daily challenges for massive rewards that improve your Commanders, weapons, and abilities. Grow your army with every victory and climb the leaderboards!
Read on for important info below!
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
EA may retire online features after 30 days' notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates.
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality.
Welcome to global launch, Commanders! During pre-launch, we gathered community feedback to make changes and add features you care about. In this update, you’ll find:
•Rivals Champions events – a new way to measure your skills
•An updated Player Level system where you earn XP to increase your level (vs. leveling based on medals)
•Two fresh units – Nod’s Widowmaker and GDI’s War Dogs
•Unit and map balance changes, plus fixes to improve gameplay
•Unified training costs across Common, Rare, and Epic units
•A reward system with adjusted Credits earned from bounties, victories, and Alliance donations
Thanks for playing, and please keep the feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
The classic strategy series is back, remixed for quickfire battles on the go and with all the tactical finesse we'd hoped for. Do you rush your army towards your opponent's resources? Steadily fight to secure territory? Or swoop in at the last minute to turn a missile launch to your favour? With tightly designed maps and unit balance, every match is a thriller.
This is not C&C
I’m not sure why EA can release a game of such basic and poor quality. This is nowhere close to being a Command and Conquer strategy game. It’s not even fair to call this a dumbed down version of Command and Conquer. You don’t have any true control or freedom to build a base and an army. Instead, it’s just a simple point and click formula game without any freedom or imagination. Very disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Hey there. We have created this mobile title set in the C&C Universe. We wanted to provide that love and passion of C&C with players across the world, whom may not have a computer. The game was developed by veteran RTS developers who have a nostalgia for the old school C&C games.
We would like to get your honest feedback. We are currently taking the majority of that feedback on our C&C Rivals forums https://answers.ea.com/t5/Command-Conquer-Rivals/ct-p/command-and-conquer-rivals-en. Do you mind taking a few minutes and posting some of your thoughts there?
Dumbed down version of the original
EA did it again, they transformed a beloved franchise in another cash grab that begs for every cent in your wallet. As almost every free to play mobile game this has poor controls, poor gameplay mechanics, poor graphics, poor progression system. Do yourself a favor and play the original on a pc. If you’re on the go buy a Nintendo switch and play other better strategy games that won’t beg you for money every 5 minutes.
Developer Response ,
Hey there. We are sad to hear that you did not enjoy the game. We've created this mobile title set in the C&C Universe. We wanted to provide that love and passion of C&C with players across the world, whom may not have a computer.
We would like to get your full detailed feedback and suggestions for this title. We are currently taking the majority of that feedback on our C&C Rivals forums https://answers.ea.com/t5/Command-Conquer-Rivals/ct-p/command-and-conquer-rivals-en. Do you mind taking a few minutes and posting some of your thoughts there?
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 169 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Electronic Arts Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Reinforcement Package $13.99
- New Recruits Offer $6.99
- Exclusive Offer $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.