Get easy, instant, and secure access to your Community First accounts on the go. With this app, you can:
• View your account activity and recent transactions
• Choose to display your balances onscreen without having to log in
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Use Interac® e-Transfer to send money securely to anyone via email or text
• Deposit a cheque
• Pay bills now or set up one-time or recurring payments for the future
• View and edit scheduled bills and transfers
• Get messages about your account straight to your phone
• Find a Branch or ATM near you using your device’s GPS
• Contact us
Our banking app uses the same high-level of security as our online banking. You sign in to the app with the same login that you would use for online banking. If you are not an existing online banking user you can still use the Branch/ATM locator or Contact Us feature.
By downloading the Community First mobile app, you consent to the installation of the app and any future updates or upgrades. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling the app from your device.
When you install the app it will ask for permission to access the following functions of your device:
• Location services – allows the app to use your device's GPS to find the nearest branch or ATM
• Camera – allows the app to use device camera to take picture of cheques to utilize the cheque deposit feature
• Contacts – allows you to create new Interac® e-Transfer recipients by selecting from your device contacts
• Get quick access to your accounts with Touch ID and 3D Touch
• Landscape tablet view
• Improved account activity filters and search
• Improved messages with notification for unread messages
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What good is having Touch ID if the site doesn’t save your previous request. I have saved it 5 time and yet it still makes me go in the long way
Needs to be updated and make it so you can see your credit card balance , big hassle
Everything offered by the big banks and better service.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.