Community Rocks is Community Living Toronto's signature fundraising event that features live entertainment, a cocktail party, delicious food and an incredible after party. The event takes place on November 10, 2018 at The Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Toronto.
Since 2008, this biennial event has raised over $2 million to help support children, youth and adults with intellectual disabilities.
Community Rocks is a celebration of community spirit. It’s a party with a purpose! This year’s theme is all things DISCO, so get your platform shoes and bell-bottoms ready!
The official Community Rocks 2018 app has these features:
- Detailed info about event
- Event schedule and menu
- Chat with other attendees right within the app
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Directions to the venue
Various bug fixes and enhancements.
- Community Living Toronto
- 72.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © KitApps, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.