CCE Mobile provides instantaneous electronic component costing based on current market prices and recommends second source alternatives to assist electronic product designers, component engineers, product line managers and purchasing professionals, including those within Contract Manufacturers/EMS Providers.
Companies do not release confidential information such as price or volume when they use CCE Mobile- they only need to input the Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN). The cost estimation process uses Lytica's Freebenchmarking.com database as a reference from which statistical estimations are made. This database is the largest independent database of current electronic component prices in the world. Analysis is based totally on market data; Lytica is not a component supplier and works independently of all suppliers.
How does it work?
A manufacturing part number (MPN) is entered and results are displayed showing pricing and up to 5 sourcing alternatives. Component prices are displayed as average, market leading and fair market value (based on competitiveness) in USD$ for your company. Alternate sources for the component listed are ones that have a high probability of being drop in replacements.
- Manufacturer Part Number Search (MPN)
- Component prices listed as Average, Fair Market Value, Market Leading
- Selectable competitiveness levels in increments of 5%
- Up to 5 sourcing alternatives listed
- Sourcing alternatives - Manufacturer Names & MPNs
- Save searches for offline viewing
- View most recent searches
Register for a free 14 day trial within the application once you have completed the download. CCE Mobile requires a subscription for continued use beyond the free trial period. Visit the Manage Subscription Upgrade page of the application to choose the subscription option that is best for you.
What is competitiveness?
Competitiveness is a ranking of purchasing effectiveness where 100% represents market leading and 50% is average. A company at the 70th percentile would have 29% of companies buying at prices better than theirs and 70% buying at prices higher, if others bought the same materials at the same annual volumes. By setting competitiveness to a level appropriate for your company, you will see the market value price your company should pay.
Subscription Options include:
1 Month Subscription - $27.99 CAD
3 Months Subscription - $ 65.99 CAD
6 Months Subscription - $107.99 CAD
1 Year Subscription - $169.99 CAD
*Prices charged in the AppStore currency of your territory + applicable taxes
App Store Policy
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Bug fix for keyboard not closing in some instances after a search
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.