Use the Connected Care app to find health services (hospitals, programs and organizations) in Winnipeg:
Emergency department and urgent care wait times
* Check out the approximate times people are currently waiting before being placed into a treatment area.
* Explore emergency department/urgent care locations on a map; Provides approximate distance from your current location.
Get Your Flu Shot
* Search for flu shot clinics on a map based on your current location
* See all options for when and where to get a flu shot
Health Services Directory
* Explore services on a map focused on your current location.
* Search for services based on service type or community area
* Send health service information to a friend or family member.
* When you're sick or injured, what you really want and need is the right care at the right time in the right place. MyRightCare.ca is designed to help Winnipeggers choose the right care option so they can get the right treatment, faster.
* Register your intent to be an organ donor in just a few clicks!
Family Doctor Finder
* Helps connect you and your family with a regular primary care provider - who can provide you with a home base for your health care needs.
Fixed Health service directory list display
Ratings and Reviews
Garbage Do Not Waste Your Time
This app will not even install. Keeps cycling through installing and waiting.
Could reach more users, if 1) app was advertised
2) allowed download, not restricted to Apple mobile.
??few reviews, because it is not widely known about??
Well done WRHA
Great to see the WRHA keeping up with the times. Love the health services directory. Nice to have all the info in one place. Hope they will add more functions as time goes on.
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, The
- 6.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 WRHA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.