Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Corkulous™ idea board is the incredible new way to collect, organize, and share your ideas. Access your ideas anywhere on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with built-in iCloud support. Share your ideas with your friends and family by storing your cork boards in Dropbox. See the demo video: http://www.corkulous.com/
Corkulous is a multi-purpose app containing cork boards where you can place notes, labels, photos, contacts, and tasks. Group your ideas visually on one board or spread ideas out across multiple boards (sub-boards also supported). Each cork board has plenty of real estate to capture your best ideas and plans.
WHAT IS CORKULOUS?
Family Message Center, Kitchen Cork Board, Reminder Board, Simple Mind Map, Goal Manager, Vacation/Event Planner, Vision Board, Simple to-do list, Exam Study Aid, Lesson Planner, … and more!
HOW TO USE CORKULOUS?
Plan any kind of event, collaborate with friends and colleagues, manage project assignments, brainstorm something BIG, prepare or teach a lesson, track your goals, keep track of your kids' chore list, take notes, build a simple org chart, … and whatever else you might think of.
- Notes, Labels, Photos, Contacts, Tasks, Index Cards, and Arrow Flags
- Full board view with pinch zooming
- Search cork board items
- Email board snapshots as PDFs or images
- Export board PDFs via iTunes File Sharing
- Save images to Saved Photos album
- Unique back side of the cork board
- Excellent and proven customer support
- Oh yeah, did we mention it's FUN? !!
- iCloud Support: Store your cork boards in iCloud and automatically keep them up to date across all your iOS devices (requires iOS 5.0 or later)
- Dropbox Support: Store your cork boards in Dropbox, access them from all your iOS devices, and share them with other Dropbox users
- Multiple cork boards
- Nested cork boards
- Passcode lock main cork boards
- Export, Share, and Import Corkulous files
Corkulous (free version):
-Gives you a single board on your iOS device's collection to work with
-Connect with Dropbox folders and view (read-only) Corkulous boards shared by others
That's right, we LOVE positive feedback! Please be kind in your app reviews, tell others how you use Corkulous, and stay tuned for new and exciting features.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Thank you for helping Corkulous be successful. Take a moment to write or update a positive review on Corkulous in the App Store. (Thanks!)
New in Corkulous Pro 2.4.1:
-Optimized for the iPhone 5
-Support for iOS 6
Update to fix bugs needed BAD!!
Something ugly happened to this app after the iPhone 5 came out. Now the app crashes almost all the time, and all my templates have disappeared (and the "save as template" feature doesn't work, so templates can't even be recreated. When I try to open a board all I see is a debug message, and a useless "create a sample board." Stay away until an update is released--unless you want an app that crashes all the time and loses your data and settings. And no, I'm not using this on io6.
I expect regular updates from a paid app. This app hasn't been updated in more than a year and has stability issues. Good app but has a lot of room for improvement.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 19, 2012
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2010-2012 Appigo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.