2013 Editor's Choice Awards from Children's Technology Review
"This app is a must-have for classrooms that have students with early numeracy skills." ACES.org Teacher
"Use Count to 100! for counting practice, seek and find number games, or grab some counters (Lego Bricks work) and create sets while using the app. So many possibilities!" KinderTown
"I have observed the children in my iPad classes coming back to this app again and again. The various classrooms I have taught in over the years always have a 100 board in them. This app reinforces and teaches the same concepts, but in a more engaging way. Young children are completionists and they love to count all the way to 100. This app did not receive an award from Children’s Technology Review for nothing, but for being an excellent teaching tool." Terrific2s
"This app has been useful in teaching children with Autism, children with visual perception issues, and those working on motor planning skills." BridgingApps
Help take your child's counting skills to the next level with Count To 100!, a counting app with something every kid loves to press — elevator buttons! We've transformed the 100 chart, used in schools to help develop number sense and recognition, into an interactive version to help motivate and delight your child with a friendly voice, uplifting music, and those irresistible buttons that light up. The numbers are positioned in lines of 10s to give your child an understanding of how numbers relate to each other and how to simplify math problems. This helps your child to count in sequence from left to right. Mastering the number line and understanding the fluency of numbers will contribute to your child's success in math-related life skills such as counting money, telling time, and reading a thermometer.
* Display buttons from 1-100 to break down learning goals into smaller steps.
* Skip counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, all the way up to 25s.
* Explore numbers in ANY ORDER mode. This mode may be used as a visual tool to illustrate math concepts such as more or less than, before or after, between, and addition and subtraction.
* Options to ‘tap’ or ‘swipe’ across the rows and columns of buttons.
* Nine light up colours to choose from.
* Load and Save your settings into 4 PRESET buttons.
* Options to record time, and find a flower hidden in the buttons.
* Turn on or off the counting voice (English, French, Spanish), music, sound effects, and even the button labels to suit your needs.
Count To 100! launches directly into the counting board. The setting button is tucked neatly in a drawer like menu to prevent accidental presses from exiting the board. Just launch and start counting!
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps Know What’s Inside member, we follow the best practices for kids’ apps and COPPA compliant.
SEND US FEEDBACK
Let us know how you're using Count To 100! and any suggestions for improvements you may have. We look forward to hearing from you. Happy Counting!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Well thought out and easy to use. My kid loves learning with this app!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.