Countdown — the countdown widget
By W Wickham
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Countdown is a super–simple countdown Today Widget for your iPhone.
Use the app to add countdown events and see the remaining days in the Notification Center widget.
To add the widget to notification center:
- Download the Countdown app
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Notification Center
- Tap the Today section
- Scroll to the bottom, tap 'Edit,' and add the Countdown widget
What's New in Version 2.0
A whole new look and awesome new features!
– Support for multiple events! Add as many events as you'd like in the app and see them in the widget.
– Support for 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus: add new countdown events from the Home Screen shortcut, and Peek & Pop at events in the list
New Accessibility features:
– Better support for VoiceOver
– Support for the Reduce Transparency option in Notification Center
Good Idea, however...
Liked the idea of having the widget in my notification centre but when I made changes to the items in my countdown, the notification widget did not sync. Makes it kind of useless.
Awesome and simple, easy to use. I made changes to the app and was not happy the notifications panel did not sync until I checked it the next day and it synced with the app and had it in the proper order of the closest countdown timer first. I love having the app in notification panel. Definitely using this app.
really like this widget
but it fails to update. requires restarting the phone to update.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 16, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: W Wickham
- © 2015 John Wickham
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.