Learn on the go with Coursera for iOS. Access free and paid courses, Specializations, and degrees developed by experts from Stanford, Penn, Google, Autodesk, and 150+ others.
• Access our full catalog: Choose from 2,600+ courses in 11+ topics
• Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing.
• Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved in the app and on the web.
• Be part of a community: Connect with a mentor, interact with other learners, or post questions for your instructor.
• Learn in dozens of languages: Courses taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos.
• Earn shareable Certificates: Easily share your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends.
11+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
• Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development and Cyber Security
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation and Public Speaking
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• ...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
• Single courses from $29–$99
• Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39–$79 per month
• Degrees from $15,000–$25,000
Thanks for using Coursera! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
Here's what changed in 2.7.6:
· Downloaded materials can now be found in its own tab after the app launches
· Improved localization for Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, and Russian
· Various UI improvements and bug fixes
If you have had a problem or question, please tap "Submit Support Request" under Settings or visit us at https://help.coursera.org. Your feedback helps us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Expand your programming skills and learn coding on the go.
An amazing way to learn!
I had never imagined that someday I could attend a course where the best professors from the best universities like Harward and Stanford will be teaching there for free...
Thanks a lot Coursera, the world needs more of you...
Having access to the offered courses is amazing!
- Coursera, Inc.
- 109.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2017 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Specialization Subscription $61.99
- Specialization Subscription $65.99
- Course Certificate $67.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.