CP24 Traffic Alert
By Bell Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CP24 Traffic Alert is a real-time personalized traffic reporting system for the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) on your smartphone. With hands-free visual and audio feedback advising you of traffic conditions on your route, you’re always aware of any traffic congestion well in advance. Traffic Alert will change the way you drive!
Using anonymously collected data gathered from live users and the knowledge of your saved routes, CP24 Traffic Alert guides you to your destination with informative, real-time updates. It’s like having a personal traffic helicopter watching your route every time you get into your car.
You can also participate actively by reporting a traffic tip by pressing a button on you phone which will connect you to our traffic center where you can provide us with real-time update on the road conditions. This way, all of our users will not only know the road may be slow ahead, but will also be told why. Join the CP24 Traffic Alert commuting club today!
Download the app!
•FEATURES YOU WILL LIKE:
1. Monitor traffic issues at all times along your saved routes, as well as 5km ahead of your current street location.
2. Real-time audio alerts on any unexpected traffic issues, with affected street segments and speed.
3. Community Favourites for commonly traveled routes, such as Mississauga to Air Canada Center, Downtown to the Airport, 401 to cottage country, and more.
4. Push notifications of major traffic incidents around the GTA.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Redesigned with a better user experience.
- Improved drive mode
- Allow real-time traffic reporting
- Enabled auto drive mode (Mode where users will be taken to drive mode when driving is detected)
- Advance Monitoring
Saved me time on so many occasions
Liked the old version more
Regret to say I'm erasing your app, the traffic map has become completely un-user friendly. If I try to move the view from my current location the map snaps back automatically to my current position. I can't make the pop up windows disappear, the "Report" bubble is always in the way. The whole thing makes planning a route a frustration, it just normally make an educated guess. Please fix the map!
Old version is better
It used to be very intuitive. Easy to use. Now... It kind of works
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Bell Media Inc.
- © 2015 Bell Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.