RxTx Mobile version 6.0 has been updated with new features and therapeutic content. Available in both English and French, RxTx mobile delivers point-of-care access to patient-centred clinical decision support tools such as Health Canada Advisories, calculators and directories. It also offers access to thousands of Health Canada-approved drug monographs and concise, evidence-based drug and therapeutic information on recommended treatment options for more than 200 primary care conditions, including Canadian-specific information on dosage, adverse effects, drug interactions and relative cost.
RxTx mobile content is downloaded directly to the device providing Canadian clinicians with quick access no matter where they are, with or without internet connection. Used by physicians, pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, dentists, dental hygienists, students and other health care professionals.
RxTx Mobile version 6.0 introduces CPhA’s evidence-based therapeutic content from RxTx, Canada’s authoritative source for prescribing and managing drug therapy at the point of care. New features and content include:
•Addition of Therapeutic Choices (CTC) content
•Addition of and Minor Ailments (CTMA) content
•Landscape mode capability for mobile phones (already capable for tablets)
Ratings and Reviews
-not helpful if brand name product no longer is listed on CPS. You cannot find any medical information on the generic product even you search by the chemical name. This is a problem when so many drugs are generics.
-also a lot of common medical conditions are not available
I have RxTx Mobile on my iPhone 6s and it used to work well. Now it won’t load no matter how long I wait. Even when I delete it and then download it from the cloud.
Ron Lloyd, MD
Decent app, good design, but lacking information that can be found on the desktop website
- Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA)
- 60.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 CPhA. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.