The Calgary Police Service strives to preserve the quality of life in our community by maintaining Calgary as a safe place to live, work and visit. Download our app to have easy access to everything you need from the Calgary Police Service right from your mobile device. In an emergency, always call 9-1-1.
• Report a crime by linking to our Citizen On-line Police Report System to report thefts from a vehicle, property damage, lost or stolen items.
• Submit a tip anonymously to Crime Stoppers to help fight crime in your community.
• Station map to identify CPS locations near you.
• Crime map enabling users to search 12 categories of crime in your community, including arson, assault, attempted murder, break and enter (2 types), vandalism, robbery, sexual offences, theft (3 types), and homicide.
• Resource links for crime prevention, youth programs, domestic violence, victim resources and Calgary’s Wanted list.
• Links to follow CPS social media and news feed to keep current with what’s happening in our city.
• Contact info for community stations. Always call 9-1-1 in an emergency.
Update links to crime mapping and recruiting
Fix issues related to maps
Improved iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
This app is garbage. Don’t bother. Try calling instead and wait forever to ultimately NOT get helped. CPS at its finest! 👎
Crime map needs work
This app is not great. The crime map is much better on the web, offering the ability to search by community, by more than one type of crime and within one week of the crime. In addition, the app misses an opportunity to highlight Calgary's most wanted, opting instead to link to the Crime Stoppers website. There are better ways to obtain contact information for the Calgary Police Service than through an app.
Very intuitive and easy to use. This should help the every day Calgarian access the CPS for help. Good job!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.