Download the Craftsman Smart Garage Door Opener app for your Craftsman Smart Garage Door Opener. Can’t remember if you closed your garage door? No worries…Confidently use the Craftsman Garage Door app to monitor or check if your garage door is open and then close it if necessary. Convenience. Security. Peace of mind. Works with Craftsman Smart Garage Door Openers. See Craftsman.com for details.
With the Craftsman Smart Garage Door Opener app, you can:
Stay connected even when you are thousands of miles away.
• Control - Open and close your garage door with smart device
• Security - Check and open or close your garage door
• Peace of Mind - Never worry if you forgot to close your garage door
• Convenience - Open your garage door for family, friends, deliveries and more
• Turn on / off lights - Requires Craftsman Plug-in-Light Control (sold separately / not included with Craftsman Smart Garage Door Openers)
• Program your garage door to automatically close on a set schedule
• Program your lights to automatically turn on/off on a set schedule
Works with both Craftsman Smart Garage Door Opener products and Craftsman AssureLink™ Garage Door Opener products.
For technical support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple Watch Support
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Assurelink by Craftsman
It works on my IPhone but does not work on my IPad despite have iOS 9.
Notifications not working
I second the other reviewer. Push Notifications are not working anymore. They show up in the events list however don't have a notification. Please fix, otherwise it's an amazing App. iPhone 6 plus iOS 9.0.1
Notifications no longuer working
We purchased the Craftsman AssureLink Garage Door Opener Smartphone Control Kit (Item # 00953999000P Model # 53999) over a year ago and have been extremely satisfied with it.
Recently, both my wife’s IPhone and mine are no longer getting the notification alerts that the garage door has been opened or closed.
We have deleted the software from our I phones and re-installed (did the same for the notification alerts) and yet we are no longer advised once the door is opened or closed.
If we go in the « EVENT» view, we do see that the unit logs when the door open and closes but we are not notified by our iPhone’s.
This was a great feature for us when we are at work since it lets us know right away when our kids get back from school which is no longer working L
Was the Assurelink APP recently updated? Is this a known bug?
Hopefully you could shed some light on this as we would really like to have the software work the same way it did for the past year.
- Sears Holdings Management Corporation
- 156.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Sears Brands Management Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.