Creatures Such As We
By Choice of Games LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Creatures Such As We" is a philosophical interactive romance novel by Lynnea Glasser, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Living on the moon is lonely, and stressful, and exhausting. Video games have always offered you an escape to a better life. The easy, happy life you wish you had. Which makes it so frustrating when the game you've been playing ends badly. But you have a chance to figure it out, because the next tourist group is the designers. You can debate with them about art, inspire them with the beauty of outer space, get closer to any one specific designer in particular, and finally find out how to get the ending you always wanted.
Awarded Second Place in the 20th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (IFComp)
"You absolutely need to play through Creatures Such As We" -- Leigh Alexander
"Well-paced and richly written" -- Emily Short
"I couldn't tear myself away" -- Game Theory Podcast
• Immerse in the beautiful setting of a moon-bound tourist destination a tourist destination.
• Explore the meaning of gaming as a form of artistic expression with a cast of game designers.
• Inspire profound discussions, courage, and even love with the visiting space tourists.
• Six unique character paths, with options to be romantic or maintain strict professionalism.
• Play both your character, and the character of the game-within-a-game.
• Decide for yourself the best way to bridge the gap between game players and designers.
• Inclusive options for gender identity, orientation, race, and age.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
• Select options by sliding your finger on them. It's faster than tapping the option, scrolling down, and tapping Next.
• The Settings menu now includes an option to disable animations between pages.
If you enjoy playing "Creatures Such as We," please leave a written review for this version. It really helps!
Im actually kinda sad that I finished it. But i'm just gonna play it again. Im so glad these kinds of game exists. Good job!
Absolutely captivating. I really enjoyed it, and now I'm going reflect on it for a while.
Free version does nothing
Why is this a free app? If you open it all you get is an ad for the paid version, plus another ad. If the developer is willing to mislead like this, paying for the full version can't really be trusted.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 26, 2017
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Choice of Games LLC
- © 2014-2016 Lynnea Glasser
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising$6.99