In Crimson: Steam Pirates, plumes of black smoke fill the blue Caribbean sky as Thomas Blood’s pirate fleet steams ahead—over, above, and below the waves. On the surface, ships bristle with swivel cannons and lightning guns. Above, zeppelins drip with incendiary bombs. And below, silent and deadly, submarines stalk their targets, torpedoes at the ready.
Command your fleet and your Steampunk crew using an elegant action interface. Crimson: Steam Pirate’s turn-based gameplay provides an addicting mixture of strategy and action as you anticipate your enemies’ moves and counter them, luring them into a deadly hail of weapons fire while uncovering the mystery brewing in the Caribbean.
Crimson: Steam Pirates features:
• 8 free-to-play voyages begin the tale of Thomas Blood’s adventures in the Caribbean
• Chapters 2 & 3 feature a total of 16 additional voyages that complete the tale, available as in-app purchases
• 2 “Pass-and-Play” multiplayer scenarios
• Over a dozen types of ships, subs, and airships
• Over 20 unique crew members whose special abilities enhance gameplay
Presented by Bungie Aerospace and conceived by the mind of Harebrained Schemes' Jordan Weisman, creator of the MechWarrior, Crimson Skies, and Shadowrun universes.
Resolved minor issues with in-game text.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game!!! for free worth the playing
At first i was a little confused but once u know how to control you ships, you know what to do.
Five star review
The game is loads of fun. Of course it will take some getting use to and you will have some deaths as you first start playing, but as you stick with in and learn how to play it will be really enjoyable. I love the music in the game it really flows well as you plow your ships across the large bodies of waters to capture and destroy other enemy ships. The games uses pictures of real people and a side story to read before you take off on your next mission. The in game graphics look hand drawn and colorful. Each ship has its own abilities depending on the crew members of your ship. Some missions will have you trying to aboard and take over an enemy ship. When that happens it goes into a mini game where you choose crew member to capture the ship. This game is a lot of fun and once I'm done with it I will buying the two extra story modes which go for 1.99 each. In the mean time I recommend people download this game you can't go wrong with free.
Intéressent mais un peu lent comme action
- Bungie Aerospace Corporation
- 180.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Bungie Aerospace Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Tales of Captain Blood Chapter 2 $3.99
- Tales of Captain Blood: Chapter 3 $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.