CTV News GO gives you all of the latest and breaking news that you’ve come to expect from Canada’s #1 news organization, with a clean, simple design and delivering all the stories you need to know. All news is organized into easy-to-find categories not only at the national level but for cities across Canada. You’ll also find a richer video experience, more of it live and fully integrated into the stories you read, including digital-exclusive live video of news events as they happen. CTV News GO also provides live and on demand video of Canada’s most-watched newscast, CTV’s flagship CTV National News with Lisa LaFlamme, along with local newscasts from across Canada. National programs such as W5, Power Play, Pop Life and Question Period, are also available. TV subscribers can also access a live stream of CTV News Channel with its 24/7 coverage.
- Clean, sleek design
- Digital-exclusive live video of news events happen
- Rich news content on a variety of topics from Canada and around the world
- Live stream of CTV News Channel for TV subscribers
- Breaking news alerts from CTV News that feature quick updates
- Improved viewability for articles
- Better ad experience
- Minor bugs & ad crashes fixes
- Improved app loading times
Ratings and Reviews
No more casting 👎🏻
Why would ctv remove the casting ability??
Just lost me as a customer
If I could only give zero stars!
Not worth the trouble of installing. Garbage product!
Good App turned Bad
CBC has ruined this app by going after advertising dollars. Too many ads to watch before you can view the news.
- Bell Media Inc.
- 74.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bell Media. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.