App Store Best New App
Collect, organise and present your ideas anywhere. Curator is the best mood-board, portfolio and presentation app for creative professionals.
It's great in a one-to-one meeting with a client and works equally well on a projector in front of an audience.
Mix websites, text and images from your device or cloud sources like Dropbox, Instagram and more.
• Add websites, images and text notes in a completely visual interface
• Use drag-and-drop to quickly move content
• Present straight from the app, full screen content by design
• Share and collaborate on boards
• Export boards to PDF
Curator has a great Free tier as well as a Premium subscription or one-time purchase that gives you extra features like: Bigger Boards, Re-ordering of Boards and High quality PDF export plus unlimited cloud backup (subscription only) and sync between devices.
Curator Premium subscription details;
• The price of the subscription is displayed in the app and is dependent on your iTunes Account country. In the US the monthly subscription is $4.99.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Fixes an issue which made importing images from Dropbox fail.
Ratings and Reviews
Create great mood boards and presentations using features like Multitasking and Drag & Drop.
This app can be quite useful for mood boards and it's ui and design are excellent. However, it never sees all of the photos in my camera roll which is quite annoying, and if you want to support the developers it cost almost the same as photoshop, which is too much for what you get. I wish there was an option to buy it outright.
Was a decent app, if expensive for what it delivers and beset by annoying bugs. But since importing from Pinterest and PDFs is broken it's an app with potential but nothing more. The dev needs to step up and fix it or lose customers.
- Curator & Co Ltd.
- 44.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Daniel Nordh
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
- Premium $27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.