CustomMenu 3 lets you build your own global menu to quickly access your favorite apps, files, and folders.
Within your custom menu, you can:
• simply click to open an app, file or folder.
• cmd-click to show the app, file or folder in the Finder.
• easily browse and access hierarchical folder contents.
• view file info (kind, size, created, modified, preview).
• select the app to open a file.
• easily switch between running apps.
CustomMenu is always at your fingertips:
• via the global menu.
• via customizable keyboard shortcut.
• at the current mouse location.
• even in full-screen mode.
CustomMenu 3 is the successor of the classic CustomMenu and has been completely rewritten to be even better. The new features are:
- The new preview feature allows you to look at the contents of a file.
- A new submenu now lists the apps, files, and folders you have recently used.
- The Application Switcher can now hide other apps automatically.
- New option for developers to show hidden files and package contents.
- A modernized user interface.
- Several other improvements, new options, and minor bug fixes.
If you have feedback or if you need support, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
Improved performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Fast access to folders, apps, bookmarks
Does what it says on the tin. I particularly like the options to customize the menubar icon, and to pop up the menu at the mouse cursor with a hotkey. I also like the Recent Items menu item, as it only tracks items recently accessed via CustomMenu. I wrote the dev asking if he could add an option to sort folders at the top when navigating through folders, like in the Finder in Sierra, and he says he added it to the list of features to add.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.