By David Kocher
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
If you have a feature request or bug to report, please write to email@example.com instead of leaving a comment.
What's New in Version 5.1
• [Feature] Prompt when recursively applying permissions (#9657)
• [Feature] Default to signature version AWS4 when connecting to third party S3 providers
• [Feature] Use batch operation to delete multiple files (Google Drive)
• [Bugfix] Copy transfer from other connection fails (Spectra S3)
• [Bugfix] Interoperability with Minio (S3)
• [Bugfix] Repeated prompt to select private key for authentication (SFTP)
• [Bugfix] Repeated prompt for changed host key fingerprint (SFTP)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 25, 2016
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 92.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Seller: David Kocher
- © 2005-2016 David Kocher
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor