By David Kocher
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronization of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
What's New in Version 4.6.5
• [Feature] Support for China (Beijing) region (S3)
• [Feature] Drag bookmarks from history and Bonjour tab to default bookmarks (Mac) (#2182)
• [Bugfix] Some interface items not localized (#8538)
• [Bugfix] Uploading file removes shared access policy (Azure) (#8544)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 4.6.5
- Size: 58.5 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Seller: David Kocher
- © 2005-2015 David Kocher
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor