By David Kocher
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
If you have a feature request or bug to report, please write to email@example.com instead of leaving a comment.
What's New in Version 5.2.2
• [Feature] Toggle transfer acceleration for bucket in Info panel (S3)
• [Feature] Support OpenSSH unencrypted private key format for ed25519 keys (SFTP) (#8548)
• [Bugfix] Paginate directory listings (Dropbox)
• [Bugfix] Ignore permission failure for reading transfer acceleration configuration (S3) (#9741)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 05, 2016
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 94.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Seller: David Kocher
- © 2005-2016 David Kocher
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor