Daily Connect allows parents and child care centers to easily communicate. It is the replacement to the information daily sheet and much more.
As soon as an event is saved, it is immediately synchronized on each parent and caregiver account. Everybody has access to the information in real time.
You can record not only feedings, naps, diapers, milestones, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free so parents and and child care centers don't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
Daily Connect helps giving a better care for the child thanks to a better knowledge of his rhythm and a better communication between each caregiver.
For child care centers:
- Parents are less worried leaving their child to you
- Easier communication in between caregiver shift change
- Improve parent satisfaction by giving them detailed information and peace of mind
- Better accuracy of record, better parent retention, better communication with them
- Competitive edge on your peers
- Easy and rapid entry of information with one touch / one click interface
- No more lost or incomplete daily sheets
Parents know immediately what their kid is doing during the day. They don't have to wait for the end of the day to find out what happened. They can connect to their account anytime, whether they are at work, at home or away on a trip. It reduces the anxiety of being away from the child not knowing what's happening. Parents will be less stressed and more relaxed leaving their child at the day care.
Parents can also enter information when the baby is at home. For instance when the baby woke up in the morning before going to the day care. The day care staff will also have access to this information.
The information from previous days is easily accessible. Parents and caregivers can easily see what happened the previous day to find out if new patterns are emerging. They can also see what activity the child has done the previous day to develop a new activity or a new skill the next day.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session or mood
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters
* No limit on the number of children, parents and caregivers.
* Unlimited data
* More than 100 customizable activities descriptions.
* Setup Push notifications
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
The Pin Code entry is now available directly on the mobile the app for Premium+ and Professional+ accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
Bait and Switch
Paid for this app 2 years ago to follow what’s going on with my kids throughout the day. Now they want me to pay $12 a month to see this information.
Great interface, user friendly and awesome concept!
We use it all the time to connect with parents and family of children we care for. Definately worth it!
- Seacloud Software LLC
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 Seacloud Software
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $11.99
- Extension $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.