Become a Legendary Hero and explore a vast world of fantasy adventure in Dash Quest Heroes! The Kingdom of Solas has fallen prey to the fiendish Zaru and it's up to the Heroes of the world to defeat him. Collect incredible gear and forge new items as you set out on a journey through rolling hills, cryptic caves, shrouded forests and more! Only the mightiest of Heroes will become legend.
• Create and customize your Hero!
• Unlock and Dash as an Adventurer, Warrior, Mage or Rogue!
• Compete with friends via Online Leaderboards!
• Power up your Hero with over 200 skills across 50 levels
• More than 40 unique magical abilities with unique animations!
• Fight epic boss battles!
• Complete Quests for unique rewards!
• Craft, acquire and enhance loot with forging, legendary drops and gear perks!
• Challenging Minigames like Mine Cart Madness, Archery and Fishing!
• Retro inspired levels, music and sound effects!
Capturing the spirit of RPG adventure classics from the 16-bit era, Dash Quest Heroes is the much-awaited follow up to the award-winning game, Dash Quest.
The fate of the world rests in your hands - if you dare to Dash!
Dash Quest Heroes requires an active internet connection to play.
- Fight in the new Foggy Bog raid! Defeat enemies for exclusive rewards!
- Fixed a bug causing no attack or abilities after reviving.
- Fixed a bug relating to cooldown time display on Faster Abilities perk.
Ratings and Reviews
Hey there! I have been enjoying your game. I recommend that you add some of these things: more skills! I feel like it’s harder to be a mage if at all. You could add more early game mage items like in the original. I would like if it like in the original, you could get a way to see an ! above the enemy’s head before they attack. This could even be an obtainable key item. I think people are complaining about the difficulty because it is harder to block enemy attacks. Hoping to see some new updates soon!
A Rare Great game
If you liked the first dash quest, or even if you didn’t, I would check this game out. My only issue is that the menu is really complicated sometimes.
They are giving free stuff to new players instead of giving stuff to the player who are actually testing and playing the game. (gems on achievement, level up items saving etc etc...) I love the game but I’m not changing my review until we get compensation.
Hi Jasowar, sorry to hear you feel this way. The changes in the most recent update were made to reflect feedback we received from players, both old and new. We asked for feedback during our beta test and on our official subreddit. The changes were not meant for "new players" only. We try our best to listen to community feedback and we hope to continue to put out updates that our players like. Thanks!
- Tiny Titan Studios Inc.
- 519.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Tiny Titan Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- New Hero Bundle $2.79
- Adventurer Bundle $13.99
- Starter Bundle $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.