ddxof - or "differential diagnosis of" - is a library of over 100 carefully-curated diagnostic and management decision support algorithms for common presentations in the emergency department.
ddxof algorithms are simplified and intended for use at the bedside to either rapidly review important diagnostic considerations, provide referenced guidelines for management options, and can serve as helpful teaching tools for educators.
- Subscribe to new content notifications
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I am a third year medical student and I find this app is very amazing and refreshing to use. I have impress many of my attendings using the reasoning provided by those graphics. If there is one thing I would change, I would really love for the app to have an off-line option for those of us who don't have access to data all the time. If this was possible then this would be the best medical app ever.
- Tom Fadial
- 13.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Tom Fadial
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.