Defend Your Castle
By XGen Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best-selling Nintendo WiiWare hit and Casual Game of the Year nominee. The original game of castle defense -- accept no imitation!
"You'd be insane not to give Defend Your Castle a download. Final Score 9/10" - Joystiq.com
"It’s more cathartically satisfying than bubble wrap and a whole lot prettier" - iPhone Games Network
Featured in Apple's "Best Castle Defense Games"
New in 1.0.3: You can now further upgrade your castle's defenses, each tower has three levels of effectiveness, making your army even more powerful than before!
New in 1.0.2: Earn up to 45 medals as you play -- with the all-new achievements system!
Prepare to Defend your Castle against the relentless army of crayon invaders! Those crafty barbarian hordes have amassed their forces once again to challenge your domain. Will you and your court rise to the challenge, or stand aside as they raze your Castle to the ground?
• Battle many different types of enemy invaders, requiring varying tactics to defeat
• Upgrade your kingdom with fortified walls, the archery range, wizard tower, craftsmen's workshop, and the demolition laboratory
• Strengthen your forces by converting soldiers and assigning them as Archers, Wizards, or Craftsmen to work within your castle or deploying them as Bombers
• Cast powerful spells with the aid of your Wizards
• Your superb defending abilities now earn you up to 45 new achievements!
• Unlimited levels: Continue to grow the strength of your Kingdom indefinitely
• Heroic difficulty mode for players of royal descent
What's New in Version 1.0.10
Fixed issues related to iOS 5
The games ok. Besides the spelling of " Health" wrong, it turns out to be a well made app... Mostly. I liked the game for about 5 minutes. Then I kinda got bored. Haven't played for a month (probably longer). I still like the Online version better.
This is a great game and really fun to play! There are a few things I don't really like though.
-Days are too short, and the game's too easy unless you play heroic.
-Can't play my own music when I play
-I have this game as WiiWare, and it's a lot more polished than this version.
But it's a fun game to play. I love the sloppy, cartoony artwork, UI and font they used. Buy this game!