By Juicy Cocktail
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Collect your best recipes with Delicious Recipes. Tame your paper chaos and unsorted bookmarks. Sort your recipes and retrieve them easily. Thanks to the intuitive interface you will succeed in the twinkling of an eye.
EASY TO USE
Your recipes are the most important thing. The simple and yet powerful interface is a result of this steady mindset. All functions are self-explanatory and easily reachable. You can use keyboard shortcuts that are available for all main functions, if you want to be even more effective.
FASTEST ENTRY. EVER.
Forget about clunky tables with ingredients and directions. Start a new way of managing your recipes. Use copy & paste or write everything down in one go. We’ve set up the most important things for you like cuisine, yield and time. You can either use them or add your own properties. Just spend more time cooking.
CUSTOMIZE EVERY RECIPE
Emphasize important steps, make them smaller or bigger. Change your font, underline essential instructions. Customize every recipe and be The Chef in your kitchen.
FULL SCREEN COOK VIEW
You see the most important parts of your recipe with just one click. The gorgeous full screen cook view helps you to focus. Use it on your laptop in the kitchen, or increase the font size and use it on the computer next door.
MELT YOUR FRIENDS’ MOUTHS
Send emails with an outstanding template to your friends and family. Pamper their palate with your culinary masterpieces.
Use the optimized print functionality to put your recipes on paper. The printer-friendly template assists you on the go and in your kitchen.
INTUITIVE DRAG & DROP
Add pictures with easy drag & drop. Drag them from folders or directly from the internet. It’s your choice.
Use the iTunes-like search to find your recipes. You can either search everything or make your search more specific. Whether cuisine, description, utensils, ingredients, origin, time, title or yield — it’s very fast to retrieve your recipes.
SPELLING AND GRAMMAR
Crème brûlée, Pâte Brisée or Khoresht - e - ghormeh sabzi? The integrated Mac OS X spelling and grammar functionality helps you whenever possible.
We save your recipes every 2 minutes, so you don’t have to think about it.
COMPATIBILITY AND FAST EXPORT
We don’t like it if you feel locked in. That’s the reason why we save your database in a standard-based SQLite format and let you export all of your entries in the two most compatible formats. Use the wonderful HTML export and upload your recipes to the internet. Or export your recipes with pictures to an optimized RTFD format. Thanks to our printing support you can also save your recipes as PDF files.
We would love to hear from you. Just write a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.8
• Delicious Recipes is now fully compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
• The interface appearance is changed. It looks better on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
• You can finally drag & drop recipes. Just drag one recipe to another group. You can also press the ⌥ (option) key while dragging to copy a recipe.
• Backup & Restore your recipes. You can easily create a backup copy of your precious recipes and restore your database from a backup.
• Delicious Recipes now requires OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
• You can use the new feedback window under the Help menu item to get in touch with us – even faster than before. If you want us to get back to you, please don’t forget to add an email address, or to allow the app to read your “Me” card in the address book.
• Switched to a custom crash reporter so that we can fix future unknown nasty bugs even faster than before.
• Search by ingredients and contents works now for newly created recipes.
• Preferences for Spelling & Substitutions get saved between relaunches.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 24, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rafael Bugajewski
- © 2014 Juicy Cocktail
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor