Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dental Chart for iPad is an application that gives the Dentist a simple and easy way to maintain an electronic clinical record of their patients.
Just tap the tooth.
- Registration of performed procedures;
- Ability to print the charts;
- Black and White mode for printing;
- You can choose the colors of dental materials;
- Multiple charts for each patient;
- You can rename, create, copy, delete and rearrange charts;
- A notebook for each chart;
- You can adjust the brightness of the background for better visualization;
- Deciduous and permanent dentition;
- FDI and Universal tooth numbering system;
- Fully configurable Gingival Margin and Probing Depth;
- Photo galleries for each patient.
- Password protection.
- Composite Filling;
- Glass Ionomer;
- Provisional Restoration;
- Occlusal Sealant;
- Esthetic Crown;
- Metal Crown;
- Temporary Crown;
- Onlay / Inlay;
- Indirect Restoration;
- Dowel Core;
- Root Canal;
- Periapical Lesion;
- Direct Veneer;
- Indirect Veneer;
- Unsatisfying Treatment;
- Gingival Margin;
- Probing Depth;
- Bleeding Sites;
- Furcation Lesion;
- When connected to iTunes, right click in your iPad icon and choose "Backup". All your applications' data will be saved in your computer (including DentalChart records and photos);
- Enable iCloud backup in your device and make sure DentalChart is enabled. All your data will be saved.
What's New in Version 1.7.3
Camera rotation problem was eliminated.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 04, 2013
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Russian
- Seller: Rodrigo OtÃ¡vio Soares Bonsi
- © 2013 Minimentes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.