Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dental Chart for iPad is an application that gives the Dentist a simple and easy way to maintain an electronic clinical record of their patients.
Just tap the tooth.
- Registration of performed procedures;
- Ability to print the charts;
- Black and White mode for printing;
- You can choose the colors of dental materials;
- Multiple charts for each patient;
- You can rename, create, copy, delete and rearrange charts;
- A notebook for each chart;
- You can adjust the brightness of the background for better visualization;
- Deciduous and permanent dentition;
- FDI and Universal tooth numbering system;
- Fully configurable Gingival Margin and Probing Depth;
- Photo galleries for each patient.
- Password protection.
- Data Transfer between devices - iPhone/iPod Touch (running DentalChart Pocket - available in the AppStore) and iPad.
- Composite Filling;
- Glass Ionomer;
- Provisional Restoration;
- Occlusal Sealant;
- Esthetic Crown;
- Metal Crown;
- Temporary Crown;
- Onlay / Inlay;
- Indirect Restoration;
- Dowel Core;
- Root Canal;
- Periapical Lesion;
- Direct Veneer;
- Indirect Veneer;
- Unsatisfying Treatment;
- Gingival Margin;
- Probing Depth;
- Bleeding Sites;
- Furcation Lesion;
- Use the DentalChart Backup Utility app available at Mac AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/dentalchart-backup-utility/id861608885?mt=12, OR
- When connected to iTunes, right click in your iPad icon and choose "Backup". All your applications' data will be saved in your computer (including DentalChart records and photos);
- Enable iCloud backup in your device and make sure DentalChart is enabled. All your data will be saved.
What's New in Version 1.8
Added Data Transfer between DentalChart for iPad and the new DentalChart Pocket for iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Russian
- Seller: Rodrigo OtÃ¡vio Soares Bonsi
- © 2013 Minimentes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.