Designated Delivery is an alcohol delivery app serving Saskatchewan and British Columbia with more locations coming soon. All of your favourite alcohol products are available at the same price as in-store. For a small delivery fee you can have them delivered right to your door. Don't risk getting behind the wheel when you need to restock, let us do the driving. Designated Delivery aims to help keep our roads safe by offering a convenient, affordable, and easy-to-use platform for alcohol delivery.
Here's how it works:
- Shop local liquor stores from the comfort of your own home
- Pick your products and pay
- Track your order as it comes to your door
Save your favourites, collect points towards future discounts, see when products go on sale, and more. For more information visit http://designateddelivery.com/
Added features, bug fixes, and stability tweaks to improve user experience.
- Improved and sped up customer registration process
- Switched to allow browsing of products before delivery times begin
- Added delivery hours page
- Improvements to order tracking
Ratings and Reviews
I love this App, very User Friendly! Just like Skip the Dishes :) Great Customer Service and I don’t have to leave home!!!
Found out about this app through a friend.
Easy and fun to use.
Saved us from getting a cab to the liquor store :)
App worked great. Easy to use, great selection, fast delivery. I highly recommend.
- Ambrosa Technologies Inc.
- 156.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Ambrosa Technologies Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.