Track everything you need to keep a healthy heart, stay healthy, or lose weight, from your daily steps, to hard gym sessions (OrangeTheory, P90X and Crossfit users love us!), to runs or bike rides at the beach or in the beautiful mountains.
Got an Apple Watch, or a Polar, Scosche, Mio or other bluetooth low energy heart rate monitor? We bring your heart rate and training zones to life, guiding you through what you need to do to be effective and get more out of your training.
Daily Activity tracking is so important too, so we track daily steps and calories right from your phone or via Apple Watch, Apple Health, or one of our other supported partner providers (see below for a full list). Set step and calorie goals weekly, monthly, even yearly!
iCardio, the perfect running workout and cardio fitness tracker for helping you monitor your indoor or outdoor exercise by distance, route, speed, and time. Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training, advanced sensors support, Power training and more.*
With over 50 different activities, iCardio will help you stay active and focused, tracking your weight, duration, distance, pace, speed, beats per minute ( BPM ), calories and much more.
Be your own coach, get iCardio now!
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback during your workout.
* Track critical health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Share your workouts by email, Facebook, Twitter
* Steps & Daily Activity Partners:
- Apple Health
- Garmin Vivofit
* Nutrition Partners:
- Lose It!
* Workout Share To Partners:
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Plus – Single purchase, no expiration. $6.99 USD.
* Adds Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart)
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Use the Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $12.99 USD. Includes:
* Weather and temperature recorded with each workout
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded goal options
* Fitness assessments.
* Create or use Custom Workout Routines to spice up your training (HIIT, LIIT, Tempo, you name it you can create it and do it!)
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $29.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* LiveTracking – let your spouse or friends & followers track you during your workouts
* Create your own group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Workouts to help preserve the memories
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $12.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $29.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase.
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
Terms and Conditions:
Apple Watch Stand Alone!
Interval Screen Improvements
Dark Mode Expansion & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Want to give 5 stars . App crashes!!!!
I paid for the routines and device upgrades. I love the HRM support (Polar H7). I just started using the routines feature, but when I sync, it crashes the app. Error log points to a 'feature not implemented error' so I tried all the repair sync thing from others in forums. Uninstalled and re-installed the app and crashes stopped, but routines still do not sync to web portal with similar 'not implanted' error. The support section of their website has tech and sales email links, BUT THEY DO NOT WORK!!. They just link to void(). Why did I pay for a feature 'not implemented' ? If you're reading, please have you support staff contact me or tell your webmaster to learn how to create a contact us page! Sync Repair now crashes too!
Can't edit from app
This is a nice app with a lot of nice features… But it's crazy (shortsighted?) that I can't edit my workout from the app. I have to log in online, which is a hassle! What happens if I'm at the gym with no Internet connection? I won't remember all the details of my workout (like distance rode on a stationary bike) unless I can enter them in immediately. If the developer adds in app editing, I will change my rating from 3 stars to 5.
Works well with my Garmin ANT+ heart rate monitor and Withings blood pressure monitor and wifi scale. Haven't had an update yet, so don't know if all my data will be wiped as others have experienced. Would live more elliptical specific functionality, for us indoor cardio people.
- Fitdigits Inc
- 97.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 - 2018 Fitdigits, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Plus $16.99
- Plus $9.99
- Pro Plus Monthly $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.