By Dong-Wook Kim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* The best retro game from 80's!! *
How to play
1. With each stage, the speed of the invasion increases and rapid fire is necessary to complete the stage.
2. As this is a speed game, the faster you hit an incoming spaceship the more points you win. Scoring is graded shown below.
3. Every time you shoot down an invader you get a score, and the accumulated total score so far is shown before the next invasion starts.
4. 300 bonus points are earned for hitting a command ship (“n”), plus the position points.
5. You have 30 missiles and 16 invaders are attacking in each stage.
6. Every time you tap ‘AIM’, your missile number will progress by one: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, n, 0, 1,...
7. When your missile number coincides with one of the invader’s spaceship numbers, press ‘FIRE’ then particular spaceship will disappear.
To start the game
1. Set the mode switch to ‘Game’ or just rotate the device. If you rotate the device it will automatically start the game in wide screen mode.
1. When the invaders have broken the defense line three times in one stage.
2. When the limit of 30 missiles have been fired off in one stage.
3. After the game is finished, if your final score is belong to top 7 records, it will be listed on the scoreboard of the backside.
Version 1.0 supports Classic and Modern themes. Each theme supports Portrait and Wide screen. We will add more themes soon.
casio, calculator, arcade, invader, digit, retro, speed, game
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Difficulty is adjusted to a bit easier.
Really poor app
This is a half hearted reproduction that seems to mimic the original in the screenshots but once u played it's nothing like the real thing. Buggy too, the "n" comes even when not adding to 10. You'd think a simple game like this can be written easily. I wish I saw the other review before wasting $1.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 17, 2009
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dong-Wook Kim
- © 2008 Dong-Wook Kim
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.